Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;

Go down 
+5
Dinkish
Red Claw
Action Jones
Chief
Epidemic Xero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:19 pm

...are you talking to me, or Xero, or....? I is lost.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:21 pm

It was to you Dinkish, but my question was answered on the phone the other night.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:29 am

Okay guys. Here we go. A few little drawings I did. I apologize for the fuzziness around their edges...they still aren't perfected in photoshop. Darn transparent images. Smile

Edge...hope you're not offended by how excited I made you over those spoons. Originally I had them with captions..."Spoons!! Yes!"
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Insanity
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 ActionAction Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Edge
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Chief
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:51 pm

Or, if you prefer...Smile a slightly discolored group one.

Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Aj
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Lolz!!

On the group one, it looks like action has a Pony Tail...
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Ahhh...there they are!

I've been waiting for ever to see this guys up here, I really like this group A LOT. AND, I think we need them in banner form to represent the site Very Happy

And now...I'm updating my Avatar
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:14 pm

heh heh.

nice. it doesn't look so fuzzy and junk when it's sized down...
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/9Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Sweet beans of coolness!

Those are way cool...
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:17 pm

They're great, Dinkish, no offense taken! Edge was just as excited over the spoons in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:35 am

Probably one of my favorite things ever!
Back to top Go down
Epidemic Xero
Major Fan
Epidemic Xero

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Waaahh, Dinkish!! Those are great!! Very Happy Very Happy 'Specially love your rendition of Jones! Laughing
(--and wow, I still need to watch the rest of season 3! *^* )
Oh! Wow, I totally didn't answer your question from before---sorry!! I colored it in photoshop--did the lines in Corel Painter (I could probably do them in photoshop the same way, but I just feel comfortable doing lines in corel for whatever reason), and then I colored flatly and used dodging and burning to get shades and highlights in. Kind of a cheap way to color, probably, but it speeds things up a little.... (I use a tablet too, by the way.... No way I could've done that with a mouse!! *^* Heee.)

Here be a banner/fan art:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Bannerlf8
Reaaally don't like the composition on this one, and the art was kinda rushed---I mainly did it fo' fun, and fun it was. ^ ^'' (--and I fail epicly at block-shading. D: Argh. Plus, I totally didn't realize that Insanity got a new look....*seriously needs to catch up*)
Back to top Go down
http://epidemicxero.deviantart.com/
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:46 pm

Wow! The expressions capture the character of the first two seasons really well! If you'd like this to go on the website, you can send the file to the address indicated on the website or you can click on my profile to send them to me. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Yes, es very nice Xero!
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:52 am

Wow! Very cool. Sam..er...Action and I were just commenting on how it looks a bit similar to the Viewtiful Joe style. I like it, it's very fresh. Thanks for sending it in!

And that has to be one of the most sneaky/evil looking Chief...and Insanitys I've ever seen... What a Face haha
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/9Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Sha-Wheat!

Very Happy

I love it! Its kinda creepy and dark, but its unique and new because of it! Also... the pic of Chief totally fits his character... lol
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:32 pm

All of them are portrayed accurately...especially Insanity Tim!
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:19 pm

Yes!! Uber-cool! And rather Viewtiful Joe-esque as well.

It looks like you will not get art from me this week. Packing and planning is becoming my full time job.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Nanny Rachel!
Back to top Go down
Epidemic Xero
Major Fan
Epidemic Xero

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:14 am

Mmmm, I love me some Viewtiful Joe!! *^*
I'm honored by such a comparison---thanks so much everyone!! Very Happy

Hmmmmm.....
"Viewtiful Jones".....
That'd be a schweet game. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://epidemicxero.deviantart.com/
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:14 pm

"Viewtiful Jones" eh? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Hmmm...soo...^^^ Thats not me up there...I wonder who's on my name?
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:58 am

There seems to be a lot of that going around...
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:29 am

The stuff concerning DaMavster is a fluke of the new forum format which has been discovered, and it involves dice rolls.

The Chief? Who knows???
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:34 pm

w/e...wierd it still is...
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:30 pm

Quote :
The stuff concerning DaMavster is a fluke of the new forum format which has been discovered, and it involves dice rolls.

The Chief? Who knows???

.... you lost me there, Edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next