Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Action Jones Lib

Go down 
+5
Action Jones
Red Claw
Chief
Edge
DaMavster
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:
Action Jones Lib Left_bar_bleue8/8Action Jones Lib Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:29 am

Action Jones was sitting at his fish when Chief exploded into the room. “Action! We’ve got a mission for you! It involves these,” said Chief as he held up a pair of puppies.

“Puppies sir?” asked Jones.

“Exactly. These are a special, dangerous prototype. We need you to test these in the Coches Mountains. Here, try it out. I think you’ll ruin it!”

Jones put on the puppies and cooked out of the room. Suddenly, Smith threw in from the front door. “Ah ha ha ha ha haaa! It’s me, Smith, your computer!”

“Smith. Smith? Smith?! Smiiiiith!!” stated, questioned, and yelled Jones.

Smith raised his razor sharp planet and charged at Jones. Jones, acting quickly, dodged the blow and struck Smith with his eyebrow. Smith swam across the room and ran out saying, “Ah, I’m out of here!”

“A job well done. I’m glad I was able to get rid of Smith. Well, I’d better eat back to base. Wait, what’s that music?”

Time slowed. A menacing figure emerged from the nearby kitchen, wielding a nail clipper.

“At last Jones, we meet again. I am the Prince of Porcelain, the Pharaoh of Flush, and you my friend are going down in a whirlpool of my wrath! Ahhwhah!” And with that, the Pharaoh struck his nail clipper against the floor.

“I don’t believe we’ve ever met before, but if you’re an enemy, you’re going down!”

The Pharaoh lifted his nail clipper and blasted Jones clear out of the room with an electrical blast.

Is this the end of our Engineer Intern, Action Jones? Tune in next time to find out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:36 am

Hmmm...a new flavor. I like it!
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:44 am

Did you actually do that mad lib style? Or just come up with random things to replace? Either way, its an entertaining and unexpected read to be sure.

I think its cool that you re-told that entire episode with such accuracy.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:43 am

Check out the fan submitted stuff on the site Razz
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:05 am

WOW!

What Damavster meant to say is he has created a super cool Mad Lib style game in the fan submitted stuff area!!! affraid thats SO COOL!
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
Action Jones Lib Left_bar_bleue7/7Action Jones Lib Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:18 pm

Yay...?
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:19 pm

When we last left Action Jones, he had been electrocuted. Outside of the base, something stirred in the darkness. A fuzzy figure, clothed in black, slunk around the corner of the building. Utilizing ancient DVD techniques, the figure laughed into the air and landed on the second floor walkway. Loudly but gently, the intruder made his way to the entrance of the base and peered in the open door.

Meanwhile, Chief remembered something he needed to tell Action Jones. As Chief came out of his phone, he stumbled upon Action Jones’ plate. “His plate? Argghh.. He’s dead..” Chief grieved for Action, but then he noticed a fuzzy figure at the entrance. “What the?! Oh man!” Chief jumped to the door as the fuzzy figure disappeared. As Chief leaned out of the doorway, the fuzzy figure dropped him to the floor with a well placed karate chop. Seeing that the Chief was incapacitated, the fuzzy figure readied his hair and proceeded to infiltrate the base.

Nearby, Action was lying on a bed, recovering from his encounter with the Pharaoh of Flush. As he came to his senses, he wondered aloud where he was. “Action, you’ve awakened! Welcome to my crib, yo.” A man sitting by his bed had answered him.

“Who are you?” asked Action.

“Y.”

“Why?

“Y. The name’s Y.”

“Why…”

“Just because! You are in my crib. You had suffered many injuries, and the important thing is, you are scary.” Action didn’t remember what had happened to him, so Y told him, “You were very much wounded, but now your boss is in trouble.”

“The Chief? I’ll go steal him!” Action jumped up from his bed and ran out of the room.

Meanwhile, the fuzzy figure had searched the base for the puppies, but couldn’t find them. He went back to the base entrance and checked Chief, but still didn’t find the puppies. Frustrated, he decided to kill Chief. However, as he raised his hair, he heard Action’s theme music. Turning around, he saw Action Jones wearing the puppies. “Jones!”

Action recognized the fuzzy figure, “Edge!”

Edge swung his hair at Jones, but Jones managed to stop the blow, wrench the weapon from Edge’s hands, and fling him aside. As Action closed in, Edge utilized ancient DVD techniques and recovered his hair with nothing but a book. Kicking Jones in the pinkie toe and knocking him down, Edge fled into a nearby room and exploded.

Finding Edge gone, Action ran outside to check on Chief. “Action, is that you?” asked Chief.

“It’s okay Chief. The ninja’s gone. He exploded.”

“Action, I’ve found your plate!”

“That’s okay,” said Action as he held up another plate, “I always carry a spare.”

“Of course! Well, let’s get back to base.” And so they did.

And thus ends another episode of Action Jones Libs!

I made a second one. Post your funniest Lib results here! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Damavster: I will do so

Red Claw: Show some excitement lad! This is a joyous occasion!
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:53 pm

That is amazing! I'm going to wreak havoc with this one...
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:57 pm

I am not your lad, nor have I actually read everything written...I'm too ADD to sit and read something like that.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Umm...this is the Chief, accidently on Action's profile...
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:37 pm

Here's my first go at Enter Edge. Other than a word or two making too much sense, I like it a lot, good job Damavster!

When we last left Action Jones, he had been electrocuted. Outside of the base, something stirred in the darkness. A Mammoth figure, clothed in black, slunk around the corner of the building. Utilizing ancient Guitar techniques, the figure Gallavanted into the air and landed on the second floor walkway. Quickly but disgustingly, the intruder made his way to the entrance of the base and peered in the open door.

Meanwhile, Chief remembered something he needed to tell Action Jones. As Chief came out of his Can, he stumbled upon Action Jones’ Table. “His Table? Argghh.. He’s dead..” Chief grieved for Action, but then he noticed a Mammoth figure at the entrance. “What the?! Oh man!” Chief Flew to the door as the Mammoth figure disappeared. As Chief leaned out of the doorway, the Mammoth figure dropped him to the floor with a well placed karate chop. Seeing that the Chief was incapacitated, the Mammoth figure readied his Elephant and proceeded to infiltrate the base.

Nearby, Action was lying on a bed, recovering from his encounter with the Pharaoh of Flush. As he came to his senses, he wondered aloud where he was. “Action, you’ve awakened! Welcome to my crib, yo.” A man sitting by his bed had answered him.

“Y.”

“Why?

“Y. The name’s Y.”

“Why…”

“Just because! You are in my crib. You had suffered many injuries, and the important thing is, you are gross.” Action didn’t remember what had happened to him, so Y told him, “You were very much wounded, but now your boss is in trouble.”

“The Chief? I’ll go Chew him!” Action jumped up from his bed and ran out of the room.

Meanwhile, the Mammoth figure had searched the base for the Newts, but couldn’t find them. He went back to the base entrance and checked Chief, but still didn’t find the Newts. Frustrated, he decided to kill Chief. However, as he raised his Elephant, he heard Action’s theme music. Turning around, he saw Action Jones wearing the Newts. “Jones!”

Action recognized the Mammoth figure, “Edge!”

Edge swung his Elephant at Jones, but Jones managed to stop the blow, wrench the weapon from Edge’s hands, and fling him aside. As Action closed in, Edge utilized ancient Guitar techniques and recovered his Elephant with nothing but a Flying Saucer. Kicking Jones in the Frontal Lobe and knocking him down, Edge fled into a nearby room and Splownchkd.

Finding Edge gone, Action ran outside to check on Chief. “Action, is that you?” asked Chief.

“It’s okay Chief. The ninja’s gone. He Splownchkd.”

“Action, I’ve found your Table!”

“That’s okay,” said Action as he held up another Table, “I always carry a spare.”

Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:19 pm

And...yeah...
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
Action Jones Lib Left_bar_bleue9/9Action Jones Lib Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm

No way! This is WAY cool!

Well done, Andrew!

Here's mine:

When we last left Action Jones, he had been electrocuted. Outside of the base, something stirred in the darkness. A hugenormous figure, clothed in black, slunk around the corner of the building. Utilizing ancient camera techniques, the figure used into the air and landed on the second floor walkway. Really but very, the intruder made his way to the entrance of the base and peered in the open door.

Meanwhile, Chief remembered something he needed to tell Action Jones. As Chief came out of his desk, he stumbled upon Action Jones’ chair. “His chair? Argghh.. He’s dead..” Chief grieved for Action, but then he noticed a hugenormous figure at the entrance. “What the?! Oh man!” Chief did to the door as the hugenormous figure disappeared. As Chief leaned out of the doorway, the hugenormous figure dropped him to the floor with a well placed karate chop. Seeing that the Chief was incapacitated, the hugenormous figure readied his Noun and proceeded to infiltrate the base.

“Y.”

“Why?

“Y. The name’s Y.”

“Why…”

“Just because! You are in my crib. You had suffered many injuries, and the important thing is, you are fat.” Action didn’t remember what had happened to him, so Y told him, “You were very much wounded, but now your boss is in trouble.”

“The Chief? I’ll go building him!” Action jumped up from his bed and ran out of the room.

Meanwhile, the hugenormous figure had searched the base for the mens, but couldn’t find them. He went back to the base entrance and checked Chief, but still didn’t find the mens. Frustrated, he decided to kill Chief. However, as he raised his Noun, he heard Action’s theme music. Turning around, he saw Action Jones wearing the mens. “Jones!”

Action recognized the hugenormous figure, “Edge!”

Edge swung his Noun at Jones, but Jones managed to stop the blow, wrench the weapon from Edge’s hands, and fling him aside. As Action closed in, Edge utilized ancient camera techniques and recovered his Noun with nothing but a fish bowl. Kicking Jones in the left foot and knocking him down, Edge fled into a nearby room and wasted.

“It’s okay Chief. The ninja’s gone. He wasted.”

“Action, I’ve found your chair!”

“That’s okay,” said Action as he held up another chair, “I always carry a spare.”

Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Action Jones was sitting at his bicameral congress when Chief exudes into the room. “Action! We’ve got a mission for you! It involves these,” said Chief as he held up a pair of tacos.

“Tacos sir?” asked Jones.

“Exactly. These are a special, dangerous prototype. We need you to test these in the dike. Here, try it out. I think you’ll snuffles it!”

Jones put on the tacos and arrives out of the room. Suddenly, Smith exfoliates in from the front door. “Ah ha ha ha ha haaa! It’s me, Smith, your pickle!”

Smith raised his razor sharp weasel and charged at Jones. Jones, acting quickly, dodged the blow and struck Smith with his appendix. Smith tenses across the room and ran out saying, “Ah, I’m out of here!”

“A job well done. I’m glad I was able to get rid of Smith. Well, I’d better scratches back to base. Wait, what’s that music?”

Time slowed. A menacing figure emerged from the nearby attic, wielding a wedge.

“At last Jones, we meet again. I am the Prince of Porcelain, the Pharaoh of Flush, and you my friend are going down in a whirlpool of my wrath! Ahhwhah!” And with that, the Pharaoh struck his wedge against the floor.

“I don’t believe we’ve ever met before, but if you’re an enemy, you’re going down!”

The Pharaoh lifted his wedge and blasted Jones clear out of the room with an electrical blast.

Is this the end of our Grand Poobah, Action Jones? Tune in next time to find out!
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:32 pm

When we last left Action Jones, he had been electrocuted. Outside of the base, something stirred in the darkness. A spikey figure, clothed in black, slunk around the corner of the building. Utilizing ancient propane tank techniques, the figure amputated into the air and landed on the second floor walkway. Heartily but fangoriously, the intruder made his way to the entrance of the base and peered in the open door.

Meanwhile, Chief remembered something he needed to tell Action Jones. As Chief came out of his brains, he stumbled upon Action Jones’ apple. “His apple? Argghh.. He’s dead..” Chief grieved for Action, but then he noticed a spikey figure at the entrance. “What the?! Oh man!” Chief vetoed to the door as the spikey figure disappeared. As Chief leaned out of the doorway, the spikey figure dropped him to the floor with a well placed karate chop. Seeing that the Chief was incapacitated, the spikey figure readied his radiator and proceeded to infiltrate the base.

“Y.”

“Why?

“Y. The name’s Y.”

“Why…”

“Just because! You are in my crib. You had suffered many injuries, and the important thing is, you are hyper.” Action didn’t remember what had happened to him, so Y told him, “You were very much wounded, but now your boss is in trouble.”

“The Chief? I’ll go scalp him!” Action jumped up from his bed and ran out of the room.

Meanwhile, the spikey figure had searched the base for the sausages, but couldn’t find them. He went back to the base entrance and checked Chief, but still didn’t find the sausages. Frustrated, he decided to kill Chief. However, as he raised his radiator, he heard Action’s theme music. Turning around, he saw Action Jones wearing the sausages. “Jones!”

Action recognized the spikey figure, “Edge!”

Edge swung his radiator at Jones, but Jones managed to stop the blow, wrench the weapon from Edge’s hands, and fling him aside. As Action closed in, Edge utilized ancient propane tank techniques and recovered his radiator with nothing but a nuclear weapon. Kicking Jones in the phalanges and knocking him down, Edge fled into a nearby room and trekked.

“It’s okay Chief. The ninja’s gone. He trekked.”

“Action, I’ve found your apple!”

“That’s okay,” said Action as he held up another apple, “I always carry a spare.”

Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Action Jones wrote:
As Chief came out of his brains, he stumbled upon Action Jones’ apple. “His apple? Argghh.. He’s dead..”

lol!
Back to top Go down
Insanity Tim
Ethereal Bardic One
Insanity Tim

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:29 pm

Action Jones was sitting at his nexus when Chief barbequed into the room. “Action! We’ve got a mission for you! It involves these,” said Chief as he held up a pair of doobies.

“Doobies sir?” asked Jones.

“Exactly. These are a special, dangerous prototype. We need you to test these in the plateau. Here, try it out. I think you’ll liquify it!”

Jones put on the doobies and definistrated out of the room. Suddenly, Smith flatulated in from the front door. “Ah ha ha ha ha haaa! It’s me, Smith, your zamboni!”

Smith raised his razor sharp toad and charged at Jones. Jones, acting quickly, dodged the blow and struck Smith with his femur. Smith frolicked across the room and ran out saying, “Ah, I’m out of here!”

“A job well done. I’m glad I was able to get rid of Smith. Well, I’d better excoriate back to base. Wait, what’s that music?”

Time slowed. A menacing figure emerged from the nearby attic, wielding a shoehorn.

“At last Jones, we meet again. I am the Prince of Porcelain, the Pharaoh of Flush, and you my friend are going down in a whirlpool of my wrath! Ahhwhah!” And with that, the Pharaoh struck his shoehorn against the floor.

The Pharaoh lifted his shoehorn and blasted Jones clear out of the room with an electrical blast.

Is this the end of our Chief Financial Officer, Action Jones? Tune in next time to find out!
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Genius. Pure genius.

Action Jones was sitting at his fluff when Chief choked into the room. “Action! We’ve got a mission for you! It involves these,” said Chief as he held up a pair of hugs.

“Hugs sir?” asked Jones.

“Exactly. These are a special, dangerous prototype. We need you to test these in the lava pits. Here, try it out. I think you’ll wink it!”

Jones put on the hugs and salmoned out of the room. Suddenly, Smith defenestrated in from the front door. “Ah ha ha ha ha haaa! It’s me, Smith, your squirrel!”

Smith raised his razor sharp loufa and charged at Jones. Jones, acting quickly, dodged the blow and struck Smith with his belly button. Smith swindled across the room and ran out saying, “Ah, I’m out of here!”

“A job well done. I’m glad I was able to get rid of Smith. Well, I’d better frolic back to base. Wait, what’s that music?”

Time slowed. A menacing figure emerged from the nearby dungeon, wielding a spade.

“At last Jones, we meet again. I am the Prince of Porcelain, the Pharaoh of Flush, and you my friend are going down in a whirlpool of my wrath! Ahhwhah!” And with that, the Pharaoh struck his spade against the floor.

The Pharaoh lifted his spade and blasted Jones clear out of the room with an electrical blast.

Is this the end of our DJ, Action Jones? Tune in next time to find out!
__

I love the razor sharp loufa.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:18 pm

DaMavster wrote:
“Ah ha ha ha ha haaa! It’s me, Smith, your computer!”
Insanity Tim wrote:
"...your zamboni!"
Dinkish wrote:
"...your squirrel!"

I love that line. No matter what Smith says, it's funny when you picture Chris saying it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:07 pm

When we last left Action Jones, he had been electrocuted. Outside of the base, something stirred in the darkness. A so-so figure, clothed in black, slunk around the corner of the building. Utilizing ancient magnifying glass techniques, the figure bedonked into the air and landed on the second floor walkway. Awkwardly but gayily, the intruder made his way to the entrance of the base and peered in the open door.

Meanwhile, Chief remembered something he needed to tell Action Jones. As Chief came out of his apteryx, he stumbled upon Action Jones’ pencil. “His pencil? Argghh.. He’s dead..” Chief grieved for Action, but then he noticed a so-so figure at the entrance. “What the?! Oh man!” Chief gallavanted to the door as the so-so figure disappeared. As Chief leaned out of the doorway, the so-so figure dropped him to the floor with a well placed karate chop. Seeing that the Chief was incapacitated, the so-so figure readied his mantis and proceeded to infiltrate the base.

“Y.”

“Why?

“Y. The name’s Y.”

“Why…”

“Just because! You are in my crib. You had suffered many injuries, and the important thing is, you are mucho.” Action didn’t remember what had happened to him, so Y told him, “You were very much wounded, but now your boss is in trouble.”

“The Chief? I’ll go sweep him!” Action jumped up from his bed and ran out of the room.

Meanwhile, the so-so figure had searched the base for the staples, but couldn’t find them. He went back to the base entrance and checked Chief, but still didn’t find the staples. Frustrated, he decided to kill Chief. However, as he raised his mantis, he heard Action’s theme music. Turning around, he saw Action Jones wearing the staples. “Jones!”

Action recognized the so-so figure, “Edge!”

Edge swung his mantis at Jones, but Jones managed to stop the blow, wrench the weapon from Edge’s hands, and fling him aside. As Action closed in, Edge utilized ancient magnifying glass techniques and recovered his mantis with nothing but a tee. Kicking Jones in the pituitary gland and knocking him down, Edge fled into a nearby room and somersaulted.

“It’s okay Chief. The ninja’s gone. He somersaulted.”

“Action, I’ve found your pencil!”

“That’s okay,” said Action as he held up another pencil, “I always carry a spare.”

Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:12 pm

This one turned out better/worse/creepier than I ever imagined...

Action Jones was sitting at his rocking chair when Chief stretched into the room. “Action! We’ve got a mission for you! It involves these,” said Chief as he held up a pair of logs.

“Logs sir?” asked Jones.

“Exactly. These are a special, dangerous prototype. We need you to test these in the nuclear wastelands. Here, try it out. I think you’ll skulk it!”

Jones put on the logs and jacked out of the room. Suddenly, Smith worked in from the front door. “Ah ha ha ha ha haaa! It’s me, Smith, your mantle clock!”

Smith raised his razor sharp Tonka truck and charged at Jones. Jones, acting quickly, dodged the blow and struck Smith with his coccyx. Smith slithered across the room and ran out saying, “Ah, I’m out of here!”

“A job well done. I’m glad I was able to get rid of Smith. Well, I’d better flex back to base. Wait, what’s that music?”

Time slowed. A menacing figure emerged from the nearby nursery, wielding a reciprocating saw.

“At last Jones, we meet again. I am the Prince of Porcelain, the Pharaoh of Flush, and you my friend are going down in a whirlpool of my wrath! Ahhwhah!” And with that, the Pharaoh struck his reciprocating saw against the floor.

The Pharaoh lifted his reciprocating saw and blasted Jones clear out of the room with an electrical blast.

Is this the end of our pooper scooper, Action Jones? Tune in next time to find out!
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:13 pm

...the poor chiildrens...
Back to top Go down
Revan
Major Fan
Revan

Number of posts : 28
Location : Apartment near Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:06 pm

When we last left Action Jones, he had been electrocuted. Outside of the base, something stirred in the darkness. A tired figure, clothed in black, slunk around the corner of the building. Utilizing ancient Flying Horse techniques, the figure smelled into the air and landed on the second floor walkway. Extremely but well, the intruder made his way to the entrance of the base and peered in the open door.

Meanwhile, Chief remembered something he needed to tell Action Jones. As Chief came out of his Cheeseburger, he stumbled upon Action Jones’ Ketchup. “His Ketchup? Argghh.. He’s dead..” Chief grieved for Action, but then he noticed a tired figure at the entrance. “What the?! Oh man!” Chief sharted to the door as the tired figure disappeared. As Chief leaned out of the doorway, the tired figure dropped him to the floor with a well placed karate chop. Seeing that the Chief was incapacitated, the tired figure readied his AK-47 and proceeded to infiltrate the base.

“Y.”

“Why?

“Y. The name’s Y.”

“Why…”

“Just because! You are in my crib. You had suffered many injuries, and the important thing is, you are big.” Action didn’t remember what had happened to him, so Y told him, “You were very much wounded, but now your boss is in trouble.”

“The Chief? I’ll go dive-roll him!” Action jumped up from his bed and ran out of the room.

Meanwhile, the tired figure had searched the base for the Rockets, but couldn’t find them. He went back to the base entrance and checked Chief, but still didn’t find the Rockets. Frustrated, he decided to kill Chief. However, as he raised his AK-47, he heard Action’s theme music. Turning around, he saw Action Jones wearing the Rockets. “Jones!”

Action recognized the tired figure, “Edge!”

Edge swung his AK-47 at Jones, but Jones managed to stop the blow, wrench the weapon from Edge’s hands, and fling him aside. As Action closed in, Edge utilized ancient Flying Horse techniques and recovered his AK-47 with nothing but a Boom Stick. Kicking Jones in the tooth and knocking him down, Edge fled into a nearby room and kissed.

“It’s okay Chief. The ninja’s gone. He kissed.”

“Action, I’ve found your Ketchup!”

“That’s okay,” said Action as he held up another Ketchup, “I always carry a spare.”

Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Fourth-Times-a-Charm/302503469
Sponsored content

Action Jones Lib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Lib   Action Jones Lib Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Jones Lib
Page 1 of 1