Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Action Jones: Lux Invictus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Action Jones: Lux Invictus Empty
PostSubject: Action Jones: Lux Invictus   Action Jones: Lux Invictus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 am

Well, today at lunch it is my plan to go through the movie file and ensure the color temperature is uniform for each scene (simple cutting and pasting of attributes), and after that, the movie will be finished.

The sub-title for the finale is "Lux Invictus", I'll let you do some internet digging if you'd like to know what it means Wink

The Premiere is tenatively set for this coming Sunday (as I'll be gone after that). HOWEVER, Sam will have a copy of the movie on DVD and, if you'd like to, a more formal premiere can be arranged after the school year gets underway.

I may break it up into 8 10-minute "Chapters" to upload to the website....but I'm not sure if I'll do that before its premiered....still wondering about that one.

Ok, there's an update for you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Action Jones: Lux Invictus Left_bar_bleue7/7Action Jones: Lux Invictus Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones: Lux Invictus   Action Jones: Lux Invictus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 pm

SO exciting!!!!!!

I don't want to see it online. I don't mind if you put it up, but I am determined to wait until I can see it on DVD. I'm flying to Ohio the Wednesday before your wedding, so that's when I suppose I'll get to see it. If a formal premiere is arranged, though, I'll do what I can to be there.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Action Jones: Lux Invictus Left_bar_bleue7/7Action Jones: Lux Invictus Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones: Lux Invictus   Action Jones: Lux Invictus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 am

According to my masterful online research lux invictus means:

Spoiler:

Just for anyone who doesn't want to do the legwork....or...fingerwork....or something....
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones: Lux Invictus   Action Jones: Lux Invictus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Yeah, it took me forever to find out what it meant, and that's what I came up with too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones: Lux Invictus   Action Jones: Lux Invictus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Yes Zagabeenie, you are exactly right. Now, how might that apply to the actual happenings of the film...hmmm...??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones: Lux Invictus   Action Jones: Lux Invictus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Jones: Lux Invictus
Page 1 of 1