Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;

Go down 
+5
Dinkish
Red Claw
Action Jones
Chief
Epidemic Xero
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Epidemic Xero
Major Fan
Epidemic Xero

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Empty
PostSubject: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Hey all! :3 I'm pretty much a n00b to the wonderful world of Action Jones (I'm only up to season 2, but I love it already!), but Mr. Jones has appointed me to create some spiffy promotional art, or something like that.... I just hope I'm capable of making spiffy Action Jones art! *^*;; *nervous*

Anyway, whenever I actually have some stuff done, I'll be putting it up here. Hopefully I can get my lazy bumly self to start workin' on these today! I apologize in advance for my possible slowness with such things! Sad

(In other news, these LOL Goku smilies make me lol. D: )

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://epidemicxero.deviantart.com/
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Hey, cool, welcome aboard!

Sam-er, uh, Action was telling me that he'd asked you to do some art for the series, He showed me some of your work online, very impressive, thats Uber cool if I do say so myself.

My girlfriend was wanting to do some art as well, and there's also Zagabeenie who designed our T-shirts. it think it's really cool to have "fan" art submissions, especially when its better than any of us creators of the series could do Wink haha.

So, thanks for the post, welcome to Action Jones, and we look forward to whatever you create!
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Huzzah and welcome Epidemic Xero. Glad to hear that you're making the art happen. Nice avatar by the way. I can't wait to see what you make! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Left_bar_bleue7/7Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:40 pm

Nice to have you aboard the Action Contraption (horrible pun #1, activate!)
Back to top Go down
Epidemic Xero
Major Fan
Epidemic Xero

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 pm

Thanks so much for all the welcomes! :3
Yay, puns! lol!
Mr. Action, your Action Jones avvie is pure win! cheers
--and thank you for the compliment, Chief! Very Happy

Now for some n00bish questions:
Is it mostly CU peeps on this forum? *curious*
How come some of the profile info boxes are all french-like? ("Emploi"? Eh?) It kind of amuses me.
Who would you say the core characters of the AJ-verse are? *still needs to see most of season 2 & 3* I wanna know who I should focus on with the fan arts. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Left_bar_bleue7/7Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:18 am

CU people-A lot are, but we are expanding to many places including in other countries!

French...french is just fun!

affraid

albino

The mains are everyone, no one should be overlooked no matter how small their role Razz

I would say the four heroes would be your best bet though....(Action, Chief, Insanity, and Edge)
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:20 pm

And don't forget the villains. Like the Pharaoh of flush, Azerberjan, Smith, Sharky, and Kumchatka (just draw an almost LOTR wraith-like guy holding a claymore), and maybe Croney Number One. Don't overload yourself though.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:02 pm

lolz, the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Epidemic Xero
Major Fan
Epidemic Xero

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:33 pm

Thanks for the suggestions!! Very Happy

*watches 'New Sight'*
Oh snaap, Terra's theme!! o_o *FF6 nerd-out* Sweetness. cheers
Speaking of music, what's that song that always plays when Pharaoh of Flush appears?

*scuttles off to watch moar Action Jones*
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:03 pm

it's amazing, that's what it iz!!!!!

idk...ask the cheif...
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:12 pm

I'm back!

Good to see you on here, Red Claw. Smile And welcome welcome welcome Xero. I'm really hoping to do some fan art too, sometime soon.

Oh, and that song...I believe it's by David Arkenstone, maybe on the Celtic Book of Days cd. It might be called The Dragon's Breath.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Left_bar_bleue8/8Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:42 pm

Sorry, but Dragon's Breath is not the Pharaoh's theme song, though it is a good song and is used in the series. The song is anonymous to us, but we still have the file. We've toyed around with placing the song files for download on the website, but that could be illegal...

We need to inquire of the esteemed Mr. Seth Eaton (the Pharoah himself) as to what the song is.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Oh the Pharoah...good times...
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:39 am

Darn it. Oh well, I tried....
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:55 pm

It's ok, we still love you!
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Aw, shucks. Thanks. ^^

And not that I don't want to rescue this thread back to its subject...but where did you guys make your sweet little avatars?
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:21 pm

tek-tek.com

Epidemic made mine, but I also made my won for facebook and whatnot Wink

Also, Epidemic Xero, how do you remove the white from the background?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:26 am

So...I got a sneak peak at some seriously, superbly, Great Fan Art yesterday...hopefully it'll be up soon! Very Happy

And Xeno, I'm looking forward to seeing what you're up to as well.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Fanart rulz!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Left_bar_bleue8/8Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:00 pm

Why not convert your fan art to entries for the Action Jones Website banner contest? Check out actionjones.com for details!
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:41 pm

sweetness!
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Left_bar_bleue9/9Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Yeah! Fan Art! I am way pumped about all the new art and the new website!

~Garfunkel
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:35 pm

You would be Garfunkel....
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:59 am

Welcome, welcome Epidemic Xero, to the forum and the wonderful world of Action Jones!! Great job on Red Claw's avitar!

Can't wait to see all the fan art. I'd grab my pencil and start sketching away right this very moment, but I have a job interview this weekend that requires some travel, and I'm still not done packing yet.

I heard there's going to be a reorder on the T-shirts. I'm considering the purchase of another. Can't support Action Jones in too many colors. Let me know about that business, Chief...or anyone.

Miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:32 am

Well Zag, its true, we are re-ordering T's. Its the same drill as last time, 8 bucks, and all the same color choices (which are alot). let me know what color and size and I'll slap you down on the ol' list!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;   Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon!  *A*;; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Jones Art....Hopefully soon! *A*;;
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next