Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Action Jones questions

Go down 
+4
Zagabeenie
MishMish
Sage
Nick Sterling.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Action Jones questions Empty
PostSubject: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 2:44 pm

Hay guys im glad to be in the forum. Im wondering will a knew action jones movie be comming out. Are you guys working on one as i speak? (I cant spell so expect tons of mistakes int the futer) elephant
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
Action Jones questions Left_bar_bleue8/8Action Jones questions Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:46 pm

Well I thought I might break the silence on this post. I have no idea since im not at Cedarville. I just posted this so i could get higher in rank, and I knew no posts would come on it since that is what happened when i posted the same thing.

By the way, this forum is WICKED!! lol! Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:49 pm

Reading around... I think the word is there won't be a new Action till the new semester. (Though there are I believe to be a few other things to come here soon.) That's what I've read... don't take my word as official! (I am no longer at the CU campus so I can't say anything official!)

PS I'm with Sage.... this place rocks!
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Action Jones questions Left_bar_bleue7/7Action Jones questions Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:50 am

I've been told definitely not to expect another episode before next semester, but that there are other things in the works.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Action Jones questions Left_bar_bleue8/8Action Jones questions Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 1:06 am

Don't expect, so you don't hope, so you won't be dissappointed, and on and on...

We've all heard that before. But, face it people, the truth is: you all know you will be dissappointed when no Action Jones movies come out. I know I will. That time is not necessarily next semester.

Chris is taking a sabbatical. Getting priorities straight, taking time off to focus on God's work, call it what you will.

There is hope. Maybe, someday, Chris will feel he mastered the temptation to let time spent working on Action Jones drown out time spent doing spiritually beneficial things. I applaud Chris on his desire to honor God first before devoting his life to a personal project. Let's not get in his way.

Please don't think of me as a pessimistic, dreamkilling, stomper-of-flowers, breaking-necks-of-puppies kind of guy. I'm really not. I just like to think of myself as a realist.

Truthfully, though, I am as sad right now about the postponement of the Action Jones series as anyone. There is one who is more sad, however. His name is Chris.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Action Jones questions Left_bar_bleue7/7Action Jones questions Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 1:44 am

I know all about how things like that go.

Makes me feel a little guilty for foruming at 1:30 in the morning, when there are so many more important things I could be doing.

Let Chris know that we appreciate that he knows what's important in life.

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes. Don't let him compromise for some whiney fans like us who are just looking for a little more entertainment. You can do that, right? You are, after all, his puppeteer, aren't you?

Thanks for the dose of reality, oh thou breaker of the necks of puppies Smile

We will continue to wait and hope.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 2:10 pm

It takes a massive amount of responsability to be able to do something like that, escpecially when you have crazed fans rampaging through the forums at all hours of the night. So you can definately let Chris know that I have a huge respect for him having the will to prioritize the things that matter most.

And as saddened as we all will be if there are no more Action Jones in the near or distant future, we have what, 9 awesome episodes to watch over and over again? Some things never get old- Action Jones is the prime example of that...right up there with the Disney classics, Dumb and Dumber, and the Indiana Jones movies.

No, scratch that, Action Jones is incomparable to anything else.

But we do all know that you are the breaking-necks-of-puppies kind of guy...you did tell me that you were desensitized towards puppies. Don't even deny it. But we'll ignore that, just this once. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 3:11 pm

I to heard the news of no action jones movies straight from christopher's mout on the phone last night. But i had quite a hard time taking it calmly. Nevertheless it is the right desition, but i will miss those great movies. I really hope he will still make a Nick Sterling movie with me over the summer. Those are some good times Basketball I dont know why i put the basket ball guy. (I cant wait until thanks giving)
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 8:21 pm

I agree with all ya'll I am saddended by the lack of Action Jones, but I can't blame Chris. I respect him and totaly understand where he is comming from, I've had to do the same thing with things that I love too.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Here's a new set of questions Garfunkel and I have after watching my first episode, Enter Edge:

How does Action Jones know Edge's name?
Why does Edge not make an effort to take the glasses off Action's face during fighting, especially if that's his mission to get them (careful, Chief.)?
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:10 pm

There is a lot of time in the Action Jones universe that is not represented in the movies. We already know that Action and "Edge" had already met at the beginning of Action's career with Secret Agencies Inc., but who's to say that they hadn't had another encounter later on? Also, I don't think that Edge wanted to even attempt to take the glasses because of a gap (from his perspective) in their fighting abilities at the time. Would you really want to have a prolonged close-combat fight with a man who took your sword using a hat? I didn't think so. Discretion is the better part of valor.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 am

You speculate like an old prospector.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 am

Wow, I've never heard that one before Chief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Jones questions   Action Jones questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Jones questions
Page 1 of 1