Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Movie Update

Go down 
+4
Action Jones
Garfunkel
Red Claw
Chief
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:15 am

Well, the new movie is about 1/3 of the way filmed...maybe a bit more. I have most of that edited together without sound effects or music. However, I did a little experiment and found out that, as of right now, all the edited material comes to 29 min in length. What that means is, we're proably looking at a finale that will break the coveted 1 hour mark. Entering into the ranks of.......Feature Film. cheers cheers

Just thought I'd let you all know what to expect come this Spring!
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
New Movie Update Left_bar_bleue7/7New Movie Update Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:17 pm

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
New Movie Update Left_bar_bleue9/9New Movie Update Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Yes! I am indubidubly happy!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Action Jones the feature film. That makes me think that we should start merchandising. You know, the type of film-related stuff that stores always have when a big movie is coming out. Some cheap novelty that kids could easily break...
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm

Possibly a de-coder ring....or a cereal maybe called lil' crazies or nutty crisps or even bunch o' gumps.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:23 pm

I like the cereal idea. We could even make some flavors based off of some of the characters. Like for Edge, it would be "Silent Crisp: The crispy cereal that makes no noise until it makes its move." I'll let you guys figure out what that one means. Each box would also contain an "Edge Eyecloth" which would let kids see exactly what Edge sees in the movie (nothing but black.)
For Insanity Tim it could be "Mertha's Marbles". They could be rounded cereal pieces with random flavors. No two puffs are alike (at least until you buy another box.) And each piece is coated with a special caffeine mixture for that "geddup and dance" feeling.
The Chief's cereal would be "Trustworthy-o's ?" It would be a cereal that is normally very delicious, but should you buy a "traitor box" (which looks identical), you will be subjected to a bitter week of breakfasts (or just throw it out and buy another one.) And there would be a special "Chief Prize" inside every box! Like a beard, an autoharp, or a sword...
Lastly Action Jones would have a cereal called...um..."Action Caps". The cereal pieces would be shaped like Action's hat and "J" logo with marshmallow glasses. And for some reason, there would be six different, random pieces that you could collect to form a giant (considering the scale) robot with a fu-manchu.
Those would sell like lotrimin lotion at a professional sport team's locker room. I'm gonna leave thinking up cereals based on the new heroes to Garfunkle and Red Claw. And maybe someone could come up with some based on the villains...except for the Pharaoh of Flush...eww...
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:17 pm

Well, we can have the "MacArnold Mini-Wheats". Special grill in each box! Also, 6 lucky children can win the grandprize of a "soldier boy"!

Also, the "Greeeeeeeeeat Garfunkel Flakes", nunchuks in every box!
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:59 pm

Funky Cereal, Funky Cereal! Eat it up! Yum, yum, yum! Funky Cereal, make sure you eat it...EEEeeeevvvv-Ryyyyyyyyyy Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!!!!

Just had to throw that out there, Chief.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
New Movie Update Left_bar_bleue8/8New Movie Update Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:15 am

How far along are we now, Chief, for the record?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Hmmm....I'd say we have roughly 80% of the movie filmed...maybe a tad more.

We're looking at about 9 solid days of filming left (thats 9 days of putting in at least 2hrs of filming) And after or during that probably 15-20hrs of editing.

We have 2 months to finish and its just about at the point where that may be EXACTLY how much time we'll need. Sometimes I feel like we'll be fine, sometimes I feel like we'll never get it all done in time. So....we're probably right in the middle.

It's gonna be close, but if we all are excited about this and put some solid effort into it, we can get it done and I really think its gonna be great.

I'm excited.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 am

I can hardly wait for the film to be finished. It's like an long-overdue child that we've been in labor for for the past year or so.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Or like when you eat...oh, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:36 pm

...huh? I feel like I missed something there.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Sorry, it wasn't funny anyhow, but I was referring to being plugged up. You know, in your bowels.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Its not like that Edge.....not at all.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry. I regret having the thought.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Hey! Saying stupid stuff and then regretting it is my schtik! Back off! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Don't fret Edge. We all say stuff that is less than couth from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Angelis Jackson
Fan
Angelis Jackson

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-05

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:38 pm

no, it's not.

i can't wait until that new feature film comes out, i bet that it is going to be awsome. your guys episodes are always awsome.

are there going to be any new characters? oh, and are your brothers going to be in it at all?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:01 am

No, my brothers aren't in it.

New Characters...yes.....there are some new "faces" but more or less all the major characters have been seen before.
We've got about 10-12 more hours of filming and still about 15 of editing....we're getting there!

If God sees fit to give us a warm Spring, we should be able to complete this film... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelis Jackson
Fan
Angelis Jackson

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-05

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:49 am

i hope that God is willing, i can't wait to see it. i think that he will. and i'm glad that you are doing these movies, they are so awsome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Movie Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie Update   New Movie Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Movie Update
Page 1 of 1