Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That weird Lepperchaun movie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-17

That weird Lepperchaun movie Empty
PostSubject: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:08 pm

Holy cow. that movie was really really weird. And it was kindof sad. Im not really too happy with him going into a poor farmers house and murdering him in cold blood. Thats a little low. Even for a lepperchaun. No
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
That weird Lepperchaun movie Left_bar_bleue8/8That weird Lepperchaun movie Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 2:46 pm

I know the masses are demanding to see this movie. Maybe we should put pressure on the webmaster to add it to the site.

Push, push.

PRESSURE!!!
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 5:45 pm

What? Christopher told me it was already on the site. The fact that its not makes my post totally useless for a time.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
That weird Lepperchaun movie Left_bar_bleue7/7That weird Lepperchaun movie Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:00 pm

Oh, Farmer Redboxer. Oh, Farmer Bluepants. Oh, leprechaun. Oh....I forgot the horse's name. See, that's why we need the movies up on the site.

This is Zag, pressuring the webmaster.

Pressure.

Please.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
That weird Lepperchaun movie Left_bar_bleue8/8That weird Lepperchaun movie Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Sadly, the webmaster has traveled to Canada and won't be back until next week.

Come on Ol' Flanagan! Kill! KILL!

...hmmm...I knew raising you with bloodlust would pay off in the end!
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 10:00 pm

Well, in case anyone did not know, the Leprachaun/Farmer series is up on the Unit 18 website as an easter egg. If I were you, I would begin my search on the Action Jones page, but, then again, I wouldn't stray too far from...home.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:19 pm

Not that you'd get to far from home anyway...being blind and running into tripods and all....
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:57 pm

Yes, but that doesn't matter. I was hypothesizing that I was someone else.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
That weird Lepperchaun movie Left_bar_bleue7/7That weird Lepperchaun movie Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:07 pm

Well, you see, even though, uh, you're hypothesizing you're, um, someone else, um, I uh, I sense that you're still, um, you're still Edge, you see?

But this didn't really, uh, I couldn't I couldn't make any, uh, sense out of this comment when I read it again...uh.....brother........so, yeah...nevermind....time for me to go now....

Very Happy

What thE hEck?!?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:08 pm

YEah, just go homE.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 6:15 pm

Hey, you're blind! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:25 pm

Yes, I am!

I wasn't trying to be mean or trying to deny that I am blind...I was just giving a little hint.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 10:41 pm

I feel like it was a pretty big hint. And a good one. If anyone reading this hasn't found it yet.......try harder.

"Clap on, clap off."
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:06 pm

I finally had time to go to the site and download the movies! And I'm happy....I think...umm....that leprechaun needs to train harder.

And in a completely unrelated note: Nice avatar Zagabeenie! bounce
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 9:04 pm

Oh I think that the lepperchaun's training is quite vigorous. such a heavy Lepperchaun grabbing a slippery punching bag for hours and days. that would be pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 9:46 pm

Thank you Mr. Jones. I'm rather fond of it myself. Thanks for the site.

"Ohhhh dialysis."
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 11:12 pm

Mr. Jones sounds like a soda or some guy in a late 60's folk song. I'm just Action.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 6:42 pm

My mistake. I forgot that we're old friends. I would never want to confuse you with one of those late 60s folk song guys.

"Oh no, my hat of sanctitude! I can't digest without it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That weird Lepperchaun movie   That weird Lepperchaun movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That weird Lepperchaun movie
Page 1 of 1