Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!

Go down 
+9
MishMish
DaMavster
Sage
Insanity Tim
Edge
McCughan
Dinkish
Zagabeenie
melicious
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:31 am

...I don't want to spoil your appetite or anything, but...we might have a few surprises coming up for you all in the next few episodes. Yeah, it will pretty much be mind-blowing, nonsensical crazy-go-nuts! On the other hand, you'll have to wait until next semester to find out what happens next!

P.S. Insanity Tim is sooooo dead!
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:43 am

No, I won't believe it. Insanity Tim lives on.

I'm fairly sure if you guys kill of any more of our favorite characters, you are going to have a horde of raging fans vandalizing your forum forever. Be forewarned. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:46 am

...all in the interest of telling an tragic/heroic story of epic proportions... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:14 am

I quote my roommate, "If they kill anyone off, I'm going to Lawlor 18 to hunt them down."

And she's a real ninja...you'll see destruction of epic proportions if she's displeased.

We're more for happy endings.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:20 am

I'm still supporting the vision/ghost idea thing.

That works even if he really is . . . (I can't even bear to say it.)

NOoooo, INSANITY!!!
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 1:04 pm

After lunch with the Yellow Rose man, I'm thinking that the ghost thing is probably our only hope. Insanity Kenobi.

Gawkward. Mwaha.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 1:11 pm

Yeah, the Depressed Heretic has me convinced that Tim's dead for sure. If anyone else cool bites the dust . . . Sad
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 1:21 pm

...the fans will rebel in great numbers.

Loquaciously, garrulously , and vociferously. (Thank you, Valentino)
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 4:17 pm

Don't lose hope. As of 4 days ago, Insanity Tim was alive. (he posted on another subject) No Fear fellow Insanity Fans. Insanity Tim is lurking around, waiting for the next moment to display his heroic actions. Cool Shocked cheers
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 4:32 pm

Wow. Reading back on this- I'm so glad we actually know this kid ("Insanity") so we aren't painting ourselves as bizarre and obsessed.

Or are we? Either way, it's too late. But really, we aren't...wellllll....bizarre maybe...awkward subject change.

Zag, we need to bring up today's lunch topic pretty soon here. Laughing Since it was your stroke of genius, I'll let you have at and play with these addictive smileymen in the meantime.

monkey ( < I don't see the monkey here)
Back to top Go down
Insanity Tim
Ethereal Bardic One
Insanity Tim

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:06 pm

Hey hey hey!
Quite the conversation here
Perhaps the spirit of Insanity Tim is watching over the ongoing war, moisturizing his dry bones, and waiting for that perfect time....
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:17 pm

That's the idea, exactly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:17 pm

Finally! Someone agrees w/ me! Insanity Tim must return! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:33 pm

Is anyone against bringing Insanity Tim back?
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:35 pm

Answer wisely.

Evil or Very Mad

(melicious- no go on the AC tonight. Stomach=not well. pale )

Last edited by on Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:36 pm

Well, we know at the very least that the Chief doesn't want Insanity to come back (I think he still has a headache from that last Insane Headbutt).
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:37 pm

Speaking of which- did that actually make contact? If not, that was insanely well done. No pun intended.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:38 pm

It's freezing outside!!! I need a hydrothermic cloak to protect me from the elements geek
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:38 pm

"Sorry, we are not allowed to disclose information of that sort at this time." (we wouldn't to give away Chris's tricks of the trade...)

Is there any part of Antarctica that isn't sub-saharan? Hmmm....

Last edited by on Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:41 pm

We'll just assume the worst then...keep your secrets! Meh!
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:41 pm

sorry to hear that dinkish. pale
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:43 pm

Off topic....Melicious, is Zag around?...She definately had a bit of genius at lunch earlier that she was going to share with us about the Chief.

Aw, don't worry. It'll all come out eventually. Literally. Blech. (where is the little green smiley?)
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:44 pm

I'm dying from watching the intermission. cherry Exclamation Amazing
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:45 pm

No joke. That intermission warms the heart.

The first time I show anyone that, they have no idea what to think- so we usually watch it twice. I notice more random things every time.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:46 pm

She has a ministry tonight and she was going to post about "the subject" but couldn't remember what it was. Idea afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next