Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!

Go down 
+9
MishMish
DaMavster
Sage
Insanity Tim
Edge
McCughan
Dinkish
Zagabeenie
melicious
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:10 pm

That would be the burial mound outside of Cedarville.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:11 pm

(Mr. Insanity, sir. Are you ever going to respond to my message or am I going to be left in suspense?)
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:15 pm

sorry I was doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:16 pm

Hey now we are great fans instead of major fans. I'm likin' this!!!
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:20 pm

So if the votes are considered, it looks like Edge's pants will be on fire. Twisted Evil cheers
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/7Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:21 pm

Um . . . I heard somewhere that people who go from newbies to great fans in two days are just people who have no lives. And that, my friends is the truth.
tongue
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:21 pm

Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:22 pm

Melicious wins the vote for most awkward and random thing to say ever. Explanation is in order.

I wouldn't be posting so much if you guys would stop giving me something to respond to, you needy people.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:22 pm

edge-the poll for the name of the next episode.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:23 pm

Zag you are just jealous that you are still a major fan and not a great fan Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:

PostSubject: Ha!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:23 pm

Ha! Great Fan is a new rank!

Seriously, you guys have caused me no end of grief. I set up the forum ranking system to go to 75, thinking that that will cover us for a month or two. Then, I check tonight and find that someone was at 53 already!!!

Fear not however, for I am a merciful Admin, and have granted you rankings all the way up to 300 posts!

Use this gift wisely...
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:25 pm

needy??? I'm just trying to see if I can beat you in posts. I was ahead yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/7Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:28 pm

Thank you oh thou supreme forum potentate. I shall do my best to make all my posts worthwhile, so as not to squander your precious gift.

. . . yes.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:30 pm

I feel that I've fairly squandered this gift. I am undeserving of this honorable title...however...you can't have it back. I like it. It fits nicely above my ewok and I am proud to assume the role of a Great Fan, however pathetic it paints me.

Melicious, you can't win. You can't.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:32 pm

Edge what were your names for lasertag?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:33 pm

El Fiero and Edge
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:39 pm

probably not unless we counted all the posts from our private messages. That would move us up a rank as a fan. drunken bom cheers
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:40 pm

Dinkish, for squandering my gift, you shall be tagged as the Gift Squandering Ewok till the weekend.

So it has been spoken! So it shall be done!

Razz
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:42 pm

uhhh what's an ewok?
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:42 pm

No wonder the Chief abandoned you, Azerberjan.

That was heartless.

Now everyone who sees me will look away with disgust...I am the squanderer.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

The Star Wars bear thing that's my avatar...
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:43 pm

Melicious, have you not seen Star Wars? Because, if not, we may have to do something about that after break.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:43 pm

Hey, I only became heartless cause that's all I've known. If some kind soul were to show me love, I might change.

As it stands however, only profuse groveling will shorten your sentence. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:44 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:46 pm

I refuse to grovel to your supreme wiseness. I refuse to submit to your amazingness. I will not grovel.

Melicious, if you haven't seen those movies, a marathon is in order. I've got all the episodes here at my desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next