Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!

Go down 
+9
MishMish
DaMavster
Sage
Insanity Tim
Edge
McCughan
Dinkish
Zagabeenie
melicious
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 11:36 pm

Oh yeah, no offense whatsoever.

To be honest, I'm not banking on any sort of return whatsoever. It's more of an Insanity appreciation thread...I mean...we'd have to love the character a lot to contemplate the many ways he could come back but probably won't.

You aren't breaking any hearts. We just like to muse. Smile
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:08 am

Yeah... musing is fun... I think I thought of another way... this one I've seen used by Harry Potter fans before. We did not actually see Insanity Tim "dead" we saw him crash to the ground injured and supposedly dead. Then we saw a gravestone. For all we know the grave could be empty! And Insanity is in hiding and is alive! (I know far fetched but fun idea still the same.)

And yes CSK is pretty cool... but still I'm a bigger fan on insanity. There is something about the wild crazyness of him that makes me laugh that littel bit more. Smile

Well... time for me to Sleep I have an early day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:49 am

Who knows? Maybe Action will time travel back to Edge's base in order to save Insanity Tim. If Action could beat the Chief thoroughly before the Chief could slash him,...(say, if Insanity double teams on the Chief before Action gets slashed or if Edge decides to help)...then it would be feasible to somehow bring Insanity Tim back into the Action Jones universe. Oh, wait, time travel is not feasible! SORRY! Laughing

I love Insanity, Insanity Tim, too,
Sometimes, it doesn't seem that I do,
It's so sad he had to die,
Must we always ask "Why?"
He was such a good friend,
But maybe in the end,
It was for the best,
For Action Jones it was a test,
Of strength and courage to carry on,
To save the world when Tim was gone.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/7Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 1:28 am

Fantastic, Edge.

I, for one, concede that:

No matter what, the show goes on,
Even if Tim is really gone.
We've cried our tears, our moanings cease,
And now we'll let him rest in peace.

We love you, miss you, our dear friend,
But all good times come to an end.
We still will hope to one day see
Your face, though that may never be.

And now we turn our faces toward
the future, and with one accord,
We vow together, come what may,
Loyal fans we'll always stay.

For we'll support without contest
In matters of Action, Chris knows best.
We grouse, we pout, but then, anon,
Soon enough, life goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 9:13 am

Enough w/ the poetry! Somebody for the first time agrees w/ me about his empty grave!! Insanity is'nt dead! He was merely wounded, but he was too weak to fight, and didn't want chief to find him and actually kill him! So he ran behind the shed, and waited for the battle to be over. Afterwards, after Action recieved the glasses, Insanity Tim surprised Action w/ the stunning fact of him not truly being dead! Then, a friend of Action asked him to visit his deseaced grandparents grave to make sure it hadn't been spraypainted or anything. So he did and all was well! Now a poem:

Insanity lives, and for that I'm happy
He'll give the good news to his old pappy
He was stabbed but still lives today
So we can all hear him say,"Hey hey hey!"

(Okay so that poem wasn't so great) bounce Razz bounce
PS= If you watch that movie you can see that he really isn't dead on the ground afterwards, his body isn't even there!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 2:26 pm

Poetry readings, everyone snap their fingers!

Let's see, what can I contribute to what's already been said about our friend Tim.

Ode to the Bifocals
an emotional reading by Dinkish

He came from Hawaii
Yes, Hawaii
Clad in a red headdress
He came from Hawaii

Wielding double swords
Woe to Smith, he is utterly destroyed
For no man can best the Insanity
The Insanity from Hawaii

His Bifocals, bifocals, bifocals
Dance, Insanity, dance
Your cousin of your youth will join you soon

Bifocals bifocals bifocals
Insanity will dance again soon
Bifocals

snap snap snap snap snap

What's amazing is that I've been sitting here staring at this "poem" for ten minutes and this is all I've got. Hmph....
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 9:18 pm

"The Truth" by Tim Powers (AKA Sage)

Insanity Tim hasn't yet died
The facts of his false death have been denied
The Chief thought he killed him
Oh he was wrong
That is why I've written this song

Now we can celebrate
Knowing that he suffered no fate
He is our friend
And he'll stay that way until the end

Some might tell you "Oh, he's dead"
But then you can tell them "That's not what Sage said"
So now my friends, you know what's true
I think this way, and I hope you do too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 12:43 pm

Insanity Tim? He's dead i say
And has been dead for many a day
I saw him die with my on eye
I tried not to cry when I saw him die
And cheif, oh cheif he is so mean
He stabbed Insanity right through the spleen
Well Insanity for what it's worth
I hope you had some good times on earth.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/7Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 3:01 pm

Oh, Edge, look what you started Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 4:09 pm

Dead
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:44 pm

No snaps for you, burster of bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 12:32 am

Alas,
For torn and dead our hero be,
Forlorn and brokenhearted we,
His...

Since Chief and Insanity Tim have stopped doing the story posts, lets pick it up with this poem. I have started it, now you continue it...
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 7:56 pm

...Smile once shown with radiant light
But was wiped of his face the day of the fight
Before..........
Back to top Go down
Insanity Tim
Ethereal Bardic One
Insanity Tim

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 10:59 am

Wow, I need to keep watching what happens on here. I've taken a forum break because of school and things like that. But now I'm back! And look what is happened on this ever-burgeoning topic!

By the way Edge, I posted on the story again. So have at it!

farao cheers
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:43 pm

Nick Sterling said the following earlier on this thread:

[quote]

Nick's observation proves once again that history repeats itself. Sometimes, anyway, since it isn't really Insanity Tim the second time.
Back to top Go down
KG Editor
Official Forum Historian
KG Editor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:56 pm

Quote :

Nick's observation proves once again that history repeats itself. Sometimes, anyway, since it isn't really Insanity Tim the second time.

Nor was it the Chief who stabbed him this time.
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9/9Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Sigh. Oh, Insanity.

Hmmm... I've always wondered: Where was he cloned? Was it some super-secret base? Did the cloning techniques they used give him his special Dance powers, or did the original have those, too? If so, were any other super-secret abilities cloned into him?

Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:15 pm

He was cloned in Korsakof's base...remember The Detective and The Awakening?

As for the Dance abilities, it's my speculation that it's the power of the Chief, not Insanity. I mean, Insanity and MacArnold needed the music that the Chief played in Back in the Groove, and the Music swept them up in the Dance. One. The Chief has lived for a century or more on what? Music. Two. And three: Insanity's real powers are in his superior wit, intellect, and martial arts. Right....No, mostly they are in his trans-dimensional summoning and electricity powers. I think the question should be: Where did he get those?
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9/9Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:34 pm

Hmmm... good point(s). Perhaps Insanity was the original Azerbaijan? Think about it: Cloned at Kortzakoff's base, where K. was working on Azerbaijan. Granted with strange powers that untalize electricity, like Azerbaijan. Hmmm...

What if the "original" Insanity was... gasp ... a clone also?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:41 pm

As far as Insanity being the proto-Azerberjan...um, I think that's a little conflicted and farfetched. The other idea, the one about the original Insanity being a clone as well, is an intriguing one.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Wait. With time travel, it's possible that there never existed an original Insanity Tim! The new Insanity Tim is a clone of the old one. But what if the old one's genetic material was retrieved from the future one by a time traveler? Ye gads! The clone is a clone of the clone that is a clone of the clone!

If infinite loops cause computers to slow down, do infinite temporal loops slow down time?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:57 pm

I would have to dispute the possibility of that loop. The loop would have to have begun at some point with an original Insanity, at least that's all I can wrap my tiny brain around.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:04 pm

When the loop started, yes. But if you go back and replace the original with the clone, well, that makes every subsequent loop start with the clone and not the original.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:14 pm

Oh cloning...so great...
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Hmmm.... fascinating!

What if the Time-Slow-Down effect caused by the inifinte Temporal Loop allowed just those who had come in contact with Insanity to slow down time to the point of freezing... like when the 4 heros were put in cryogenic stasis...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8