Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is the Chief legally insane?

Go down 
+3
Action Jones
MishMish
Edge
7 posters

What caused the Chief to go insane?
Mutated amygdala
Is the Chief legally insane? Vote_lcap27%Is the Chief legally insane? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Power craze
Is the Chief legally insane? Vote_lcap27%Is the Chief legally insane? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Jealous of Action Jones
Is the Chief legally insane? Vote_lcap20%Is the Chief legally insane? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Addiction to bon-bons
Is the Chief legally insane? Vote_lcap26%Is the Chief legally insane? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Is the Chief legally insane? Left_bar_bleue8/8Is the Chief legally insane? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Is the Chief legally insane? Empty
PostSubject: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 4:27 pm

We have all seen the drastic transformation in the Chief from Episode I till the newest episodes. What do you think caused this benevolent friend of Action's to descend into the bitter state he is now in?
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 3:53 pm

This one is a tough one to answer.... I'm torn between the jealousy thing and the Bon Bon addiction... hmm... I think I know what I shall vote. If only for comedic sake.

EDIT: And I'm not the only one to vote that way either! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 4:55 pm

personally, i don't think that it's any of the above reasons. i believe that the cause of his insanity is...TACOS! SENTIENT TACOS!! they are alive and can take over whoever eats them. why do you think that chihuahua can say "yo quiero taco bell"?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Is the Chief legally insane? Left_bar_bleue8/8Is the Chief legally insane? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:07 pm

...it hasn't been confirmed that the Chief actually eats tacoes, or anything for that matter...except chicken patties and a steady diet of milkshakes...
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:10 pm

in answer to the dog Q: Its because the chihuahua had spanish speaking owners that fed him taco bell food everyday. So he learned to say that which in return got him even more tacos.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:11 pm

milkshakes are perfectly healthy.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:12 pm

That might have been a rhetorical question about the pooch, melicious. Hmm. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Is the Chief legally insane? Left_bar_bleue7/7Is the Chief legally insane? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:31 pm

It has something to do with the leaves. That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:33 pm

Would I look like an idiot to ask what a "bon-bon" is, anyways?

No?

Okay, what is it? Does it in any way resemble a tater-tot? They sound like they could be close relatives.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Is the Chief legally insane? Left_bar_bleue7/7Is the Chief legally insane? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:38 pm

A candy that often has a center of fondant, fruit, or nuts and is coated with chocolate or fondant.

Now, would I look like an idiot to ask what fondant is?

Yes?

Nevermind, then.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:48 pm

Fondant is a confection used as a filling or coating for cakes, pastries, and candies or sweets. In its simplest form, it is sugar and water cooked to a point, specifically soft-ball stage, cooled slightly, and stirred or beaten until it is an opaque mass of creamy consistency. Typically, glucose is added to prevent the syrup from graining while cooking. Corn syrup is the most common form of glucose used.

Don't worry, young grasshopper, you have much to learn.

Wikipedia will show you the ways of the fondant.
Back to top Go down
Angelis Jackson
Fan
Angelis Jackson

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:54 am

i think that the chief needs some help, but he's back to the good side of things and has friends to help him out.

now, would i be an idiot to ask where you get those really cool icons/ pictures?
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:10 pm

it depends on which cool pics and/or icons you're talking about. Avatars like the one Zagabeenie has are made at tektek.org, others are found using Google Image, and others are actually drawn by the users of this forum. Oh, and welcome to the forum community!
Back to top Go down
Angelis Jackson
Fan
Angelis Jackson

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 am

thanks. they are really cool, and i hope that i can acquire one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the Chief legally insane?   Is the Chief legally insane? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the Chief legally insane?
Page 1 of 1