Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Left_bar_bleue8/8LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Empty
PostSubject: LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!!   LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:27 pm

MWAHAHAHA!!! Twisted Evil I have created what I believe may very well be the LAST TOPIC ON THIS FORUM EVER!!!! Twisted Evil I dare someone to reply to this, because I doubt anyone ever will! If anybody ever reads this, they will be given 89,000,000,000 dollars cash money! So, does anyone have anything to say, or is this forum truly dead!?
MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

(This is kinda scary right now.....all alone in this ghost-forum. I'm probably gonna leave now. affraid AHHH!!! A FORUM GHOST! RUN!!!) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Left_bar_bleue8/8LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!!   LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 am

Did I see that right? I am to receive 89 dollars with 9-zeroes-behind? That's 89 BILLION dollars! That's some plunder, Sage!

This forum is not dead. It is just in a comatose state. Life weakly trickles in it, barely just a tremor at times. But it is not truly dead. Not while at least some faithful followers still remain...and not while at least one Keeper watches!
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Left_bar_bleue7/7LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!!   LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Now, am I to understand that ANYONE who EVER reads your post gets 89 billion dollars, Sage? Because I'm cashing in, and I think I'll be back in a day or so to read it again.

You never would have guessed I keep such a close eye on the forum, would you? cyclops

I miss my Action Jones friends, and Edge, I need to get your new address at some point.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!!   LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:44 am

Edge is right. This forum is not dead. It's like a zombie, unless you destroy its brain it will shamble along in search of something. So I guess that would make it a forum zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!!   LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:46 pm

What?!!! No! How can it be! OK, the 89 billion is off. You all just get one of these lol! (By the way, is that LOL guy Goku?) Good thing I didn't say anything extremely crass in that post 'cause I figured it would never get seen!
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Left_bar_bleue7/7LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Don't mind me   LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 8:43 am

Not promising $89,000,000,000. Not claiming to be the last post ever. Just getting a little nostalgic over here, 12ish years later. Because those times were some good times Smile But these times are good times too. And I am glad to have lived them all. Thanks God, and thanks friends. Miss you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!!   LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAST TOPIC EVER! MWAHAHA!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Everything Goes-
Jump to: