Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preview of the amazing Finale!

Go down 
+4
Sage
Zagabeenie
Revan
Red Claw
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
Preview of the amazing Finale! Left_bar_bleue7/7Preview of the amazing Finale! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Preview of the amazing Finale! Empty
PostSubject: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Who loved it?!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Revan
Major Fan
Revan

Number of posts : 28
Location : Apartment near Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:23 pm

I must say that the trailer was pretty epic. I'm excited to see the whole movie guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Fourth-Times-a-Charm/302503469
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Preview of the amazing Finale! Left_bar_bleue7/7Preview of the amazing Finale! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:51 am

I think you can guess how I feel.

(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
Preview of the amazing Finale! Left_bar_bleue8/8Preview of the amazing Finale! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 am

Wow! I have to say that trailer looks extremely amazing! I can't wait to see the movie! affraid
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Eh, it was okay.
(hides true excitement)
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:23 pm

I just wanted to say that I saw Chris's demo reel a couple of days ago, and there's some footage in it from the movie that definitely wasn't in the trailer, and it seems like it is of a fairly significant event...so if you don't want that spoiled, don't go watch it right now.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Preview of the amazing Finale! Left_bar_bleue8/8Preview of the amazing Finale! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Can't say I didn't tell you so, Chris...
Back to top Go down
Angelis Jackson
Fan
Angelis Jackson

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:40 pm

that was an awsome trailer, but zagabeenie is right, the demo reel did, i think give alittle to much away, i wish that i hadn't watched it. but other than that, it was good. i liked the depiction of christ in there.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:27 am

UPDATE: The movie is all filmed and is in editing...I'd say two weeks from now it will be done.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:03 pm

I wait expectantly for its release. Actually, I'm not even sure that I can wait.

(HURRYHURRYHURRYHURRYHURRYHURRYHURRYHURRYHURRY)

...no rush or anything, though.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:20 pm

*Drums fingers, nervous energy continues to build.*

bounce
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:17 pm

So I had an idea today:

Why not hold off on premiering the movie until...oh, say.....the end of August, and have an Action Jones-themed wedding/premiere!!

Yes?! Yes?! Maybe?!

Don't answer now. Just think about it. We'll do lunch. My people will call your people.

(to be clear, I'm kidding)
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Well...maybe not for a wedding...but hopefully this movie will be done SOON. My plan is to put in at least 2 hours a night for the next two weeks to hopefully finish it before....any re-location happens...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview of the amazing Finale!   Preview of the amazing Finale! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview of the amazing Finale!
Page 1 of 1