Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are the girls?!

Go down 
+7
starcatcher188
Dinkish
Zagabeenie
Nick Sterling.
Edge
Sage
Action Jones
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

should girls be in Action Jones?
yes
Where are the girls?! Vote_lcap22%Where are the girls?! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
no
Where are the girls?! Vote_lcap33%Where are the girls?! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
maybe
 22% [ 4 ]
bring back Insanity Tim instead
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Where are the girls?! Empty
PostSubject: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 4:17 pm

Have you guys noticed how everyone in the Action Jones universe is male? Where are the members of the fairer sex? Do you think that there should be some ladies in some of the movies? Would it make it better, or worse?
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
Where are the girls?! Left_bar_bleue8/8Where are the girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 7:43 pm

Hmm... I think Insanity Tim should come back, but since that's not related to the topic, I'm gonna say no. That just doesn't seem Kosher. Smile Though of course over-all I'd much rather see Insanity Tim again, the series need his awesomeness....
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Where are the girls?! Left_bar_bleue8/8Where are the girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 11:54 am

Maybe all but one or two females were wiped out in the Action Jones universe. That's what this whole thing is about. The Pharoah and Chief, in an effort to doom the human race, are trying to kill those who would seek out the surviving females.
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 5:10 pm

i think having a girl in Action jones would be a little cool, and it would introduce a new character. But it would be difficult because many Action Jones movies take place in the boys dorm, and i think that girls aren't allowed in there. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Where are the girls?! Left_bar_bleue7/7Where are the girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 2:20 am

Coincidentally, I've actually been pondering this very question. Being a female myself, I would like to say yes, but mostly because I have friends with sweet ninja skills who I would love to see do battle with the Chief and his minions, but to be honest, I'm just not sure.

All you guys have such a good thing going that I don't want it to get ruined by adding people outside of the Lawlor 18 universe. Still . . . I'm not sure, so I'm gonna go with maybe with a little bring back Insanity for good measure, although I have been persuaded to accept his fate.

Also, I just wanted to say, thanks again for going through all the trouble of hanging all those yo-yos back up for us. You guys made our night . . . or something. Smile Zaga plus yo-yos, ties, and strobe light equals much joy . . . and possibly seizures. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 1:38 pm

Yeah, I'm with Zag...toughie...

Maybe yes, maybe no, or maybe just plain maybe. They'd have to be pretty cool girls to uphold the Action Jones awesomeness. Being a girl I can say that sometimes we just cause problems, we're funny things like that- a girl character might throw us all for a loop. But I could go either way.

And yup on the yoyos. It made my night. That and all the amazing oo-de-lallys. That song is NEVER going to leave me now....
Back to top Go down
starcatcher188
Fan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 2:03 am

Being a girl myself, I almost feel compeled to say yes, just because; however, I must go with no. The phrase "don't mess with a good thing" comes to mind. You guys are great and I think a girl would complicate things too much. Keep up the good work. Oh, and please bring Insanity Tim back, he was so funny!
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 9:36 am

Well, being as how nobody has posted on this particular topic since December....I'd have to say that this poll is done. It seems that opinions are spread pretty evenly on the subject. And the answer is a resounding...maybe. I guess the world of Action Jones just isn't ready for females.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Well, I'm bringing this topic back to life because it is actually relevant right now.

In the past 20 episodes, a girl has never appeared in Action Jones, not because of some strange vow on our part to make a series without females...simply because we live in a guys dorm...and its easier to work with guys...and its kind of our bonding thing.

But anyway, in the new movie (who's name is still in the works) there is a "Village Scene" which calls for....villagers. And, I think it would be strange to have no ladies in the village. Yes, I'm aware that earlier cannon has placed all the women of the land in some central city somewhere, but that laegend has since been abolished. The reason we haven't seen any girls yet is because, there are no battler and fighter girls, and none of our heroes are married, they've all committed themselves to training and fighting.

So...girls in the Village scene?
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
Where are the girls?! Left_bar_bleue7/7Where are the girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:35 pm

This also brings into question if it is a true village scene, should there be village children?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:45 pm

It could be school time.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:45 pm

Oh, by the way, Chief, I just now beat you to 100 posts! hehe

haha

HAHA

MUWAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:10 pm

I guess it'd be okay for there to be girls in the village scene... so long as they're in the background, don't talk, and keep their heads covered.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Well put Andrew!
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:04 pm

I'm all up for the lady-type peoples being in the village. I mean, without them it would make dating kinda awkward.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:28 am

Lolz!
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:45 am

Action Jones wrote:
I'm all up for the lady-type peoples being in the village. I mean, without them it would make dating kinda awkward.

Dating is already kinda awkward. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:25 am

My opinion is still back and forth. I think girls would be alright as long as they weren't like, mainstream characters to throw off the overall AJ flow, you know? And hey. I'm totally volunteering as a villager. Pick me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:18 pm

Only if we include them...
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Oh, I know what you mean, Dinkish, a girl main character would really mess things up. But, as for villagers, you'll be the first to know when we're doing that shoot, which I think we will be doing, so you can be in the area for it.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:56 pm

Is this an official thing Christopher?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:39 pm

Yes, it is official. I think the Village scene lends some heir of importance to the movie, letting us see that the heroes are fighting for actual people, not just....their own pleasure or something.

SO We will be filming the village scene....sometime before the movie comes out.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:18 pm

Kk...just wanted to make sure...
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Finally! I can stop saying that people in the Action Jones Universe reproduce asexually.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:37 pm

Why would u?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the girls?!   Where are the girls?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are the girls?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Everything Goes-
Jump to: