Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Nick Sterling

Go down 
+8
Chief
Dinkish
Action Jones
Zagabeenie
MishMish
Nick Sterling.
Edge
Sage
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
The Legend of Nick Sterling Left_bar_bleue8/8The Legend of Nick Sterling Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

The Legend of Nick Sterling Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:43 pm

How many of you have seen the legendary Nick Sterling Series? I'm not saying like the pop-in he has in the new movie but the series Christopher Powers invented that is about one decade old. If not, you must(if possible)

Maybe you can ask Chris Powers to show you some, knowing him as well as I do (he's my bro) I think he'd be glad to do so. If not, he's gone insane.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
The Legend of Nick Sterling Left_bar_bleue8/8The Legend of Nick Sterling Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:21 am

I've only seen snippets, but what I've seen is great! Let me just say that I would never mess with Sterling...
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:56 am

well im glad you like nick sterling. If you have seen when nick is fighting Koregan than you have seen nick at his best. sunny
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 1:19 am

Yes, I do believe I have seen at least part of that one.
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 8:09 pm

Hmm... I'm wishing I could see this.
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 9:38 pm

Nick Sterling movies are GREAT on fighting. But the Action Jones series are more centered on random comedy. Some NS movies are funny but the funniness is subtle, and probably funny only to me, and my brothers. But i heard that edge was partial to the part where Vonstrowskyn's cape-thing flew away, and the funky music is playing in the background. lol!
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 2:34 am

Yes, I still think that good old Vonstrowskyn comedy beats out anything even the mighty Dumb and Dumber could throw at our faces!
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 12:53 pm

Yup vonstrowskyn humor is incredible. He always has something new he's doing. Like playing a jaw harp, or eating rocks, or playing with rubber bands, or just working in his garden. vonstrowskyn is a great guy.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
The Legend of Nick Sterling Left_bar_bleue7/7The Legend of Nick Sterling Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 3:03 pm

I feel that I must see these movies. This Vonstrowskyn character sounds like a hoot.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 4:25 pm

Vonstrowskyn is probably the most insane charecter ever to be put on the TV screen. Especially in the episode where I fight Dextron, thats just crazy! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 7:23 pm

Oh, I believe crazy is an under statement. Especially with the!.....I suppose that I shoudn't give anything away incase Christopher reveals these movies. Though, I might like the Zurgathon Zero movies better than just any Nick Sterling movie. Oh, and about Vonstrowskyn, if you thought the Chief was crazy, wait 'till you see him! Ofcourse Vonstrowskyn is crazy, he's played by the one and only Christopher! (PS Coincedence, there is also a Cheif in Nick Sterling though he's a heck of a lot cooler and crazier! Actually, there's no coincecdence at all.)
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 8:53 pm

Good chief is definately more crazy thatn the bad guy chief, in Action Jones. I mean, he travels around the galaxy with a huge beard in a camper,poweres by a dog that came from Mars,dancing to the theem song of Tremors 4.Hahahahaha. Very Happy That must seem really weird to those of you that havent seen it. But i did not exaggerate it one bit all that stuff really happens.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 4:14 pm

yes. those old movies are some of the most disturbing and amazing things that you will ever see. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 9:12 pm

I hear that the nick sterling movies have gained some popularity over there in ohio. Thats pretty cool. there are some really good quotes from the NS seiries.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:05 pm

Yes, it's true, good old Zurgathon has won a special place in our hearts. Very Happy I've actually had the chance to watch all of Zurgathon Zero, too, which was especially entertaining. In fact, here in my house we have a good solid stream of Zurgathon quotes going on a regular basis, the most common of which include:
"Your beard may be bullet proof, but your face isn't."
"That was a great error, muchacho."
"It feels good to stop travelling through time."
"You fool! You'll have to get passed my mallet!"

...ah, so many classics, guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:43 pm

those sound quite entertaining. i'm sure if i had enough time to watch them all (actually, it's if i made them a high enough priority), chris could get me to sincerely enjoy the humor in them. it's just that i have only seen snippets
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:11 pm

Oh man, hearing those Zurgathon quotes again is just great, Very Happy

And Jordan...I dunno, not everyone can appreciate Zurgathon humor, it really does take a very rare and special type to fully enjoy the gun blasting action! But have no fear, I'll have them all with me again next semester so you have another year to catch the fever!
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:32 pm

are you saying that I don't have what it takes?
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:49 pm

WOW that is amazing that you use those quotes in your house Dinkish. I cant believe that your hole family enjoys the zurgathon movies.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:18 pm

Hey there Mr. Sterling, I hope your ready for an epic installment to your venerable series this summer! You're skills will be put to the ultimate test as an aging Nick fights to prove he still packs a whallop even after his wprld has crashed in around him! And, I hope your also ready to warm up your super blasting action this fourth of July!

Oh, and Jordan I dunno if you have what it takes, its pretty crazy stuff, we'll have to see this fall eh? (have a rollicking good time this friday reuniting with old friends...)
Back to top Go down
BettyBoneroo
BettyBoneroo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:12 pm

Ah - here i am Dinkish. And you forgot our favorite Zurgathon quote! Now it's time to kick it into overdrive... crank it up a notch! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:16 pm

Is that a little bit of a Zurgathon teaser I see? His world crashing around him?! What could it mean?...

Bettyyyy! (That was said in a really poor Kung Pow voice) That really is my favorite. Well spotted. Very Happy Well, I'm coming out to jump in the pool with you RIGHT NOW. Thought you oughta know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:02 pm

Did you say warm up my superblasting action chief? for the 4th of july? Are we making a movie on the 4th of july. It could be full of patrioticness and nick could be waring red white and blue or something. mabey.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:09 pm

Thats what I said Nick, I think battling alongside Betty Boneroo and Captian Darnyt against Baron Von Laserbrain and an early form of the Pharoah of Flush would be a solid warm up for your other battles this summer, of course, it'd be nice to fit Arnold Mercury in there too...I dunno, we'll have to plan it out later.

AS for this summer, I really like the ideas you've told me so far, and I think a street fight would be great! plus a final showdown up on mountain against Fi Shu Lito! I'm really excited about it (and I've got some really good ideas for Tim to be in it to, I think it'll add to Nick's anger when he finally lets loose all his skills!)

(Heres a teaser for you....Slobbergookenfishnokah Wink I bet you could never figure out who Fi Shu Lito is ( pronounced Figh-Shoe-Lee toe)......even if I told you he's mentioned in the first Black Pearl of Calcutta episode....
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:04 pm

That movie this summer sounds like a real blastoramma. We should start with nick roof jumping (parkour) really hard and the he runs into some street-toughs. And as for the movie this 4th of july that sounds really cool. With so many good guys and one bad guy we could bust out some serious combos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Nick Sterling
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Other Movies-
Jump to: