Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?

Go down 
+4
Zagabeenie
Sage
MishMish
Nick Sterling.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-17

What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Empty
PostSubject: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 7:34 pm

I see that the pharoh uses his electric power a lot. The first time he used some sort of Dawn or something to power the electric reaction, but after that he basically just shot it with no dawn. I wonder if he could just shoot it out of his hands, or dose he need a plunger? farao
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:06 pm

Just a theory here... but I think the plungers is the source of his powers. Cause if he was cappable of doing the electric thing with just his hands... he wouldn't exactly be the Pharoh of Flush.

Not to mention there was the whole thing with him always having a spare plunger! If he could do the electric thing without the plungers then there would be no need for the spare... so I think the plungers are all important!

farao
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Left_bar_bleue8/8What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:12 pm

I agree, though an answer to the dawn thing, I have no idea. Possibly that was just Pyschological warfare making the whole thing sort of omenous, I mean, he even has his own creepy song that plays as he emerges from the nearest restroom! I wouldnt put anything past a guy like that!! farao
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:15 pm

I like the whole psyching the opponet out thing! That is such a cool idea!

alien <---- Alien! (For the pure randomness of it all! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:53 pm

Yeah im pretty sure that pharoh is the most weird character. How dose he magically generate music that everyone can hear, and how dose he just appear through toilets. he is way to misterious confused farao
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:57 pm

Yeah... but the mystery is what makes the Pharoh so stinking cool!! Very Happy

Last edited by on Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 11:42 pm

True True. That is exactly what makes pharoh.......pharoh. farao
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Left_bar_bleue7/7What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:44 am

Haha . . . "stinking" cool.

. . . ok, so I just love the puns . . . even unintentional ones.
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:50 am

i noticed the stinkin thing too. Its a pretty good pun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 8:11 pm

I did not even realize the pun till just now... that one was purely unintentional! Surprised (Wish it was intentional. Neutral But oh well! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Left_bar_bleue9/9What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:24 pm

Hmmm... maybe the Pharoah has to "Dawn" his plunger every morning in order to charge it. Episode 1, I guess he just had woken up or something... ?
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Left_bar_bleue7/7What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:06 pm

All the answers come from Ron Wyatt...
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Left_bar_bleue9/9What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:58 pm

haha.... oh Ron Wyatt.

We should do a whole mini-series on him!

Edit: I just realized that he is currently dead.... hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:32 pm

Roflcopter!
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:16 pm

Ron Wyatt: the Early Years

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Sounds like a sitcom...
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:25 pm

Haha... it does!

*Post count increasing!
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Ha.....ha...

*postcount tycoon*
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:50 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Alright, I've stood up for you two in the past....Damavster. I cast my vote for a post reduction of 15 for these two miscreants Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:18 pm

Here, here. Sorry Garfunkel, but "lol" definitely does not constitute a worthy post. I'm going to have to agree on this one...
Back to top Go down
Silencer
Silencer
Silencer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Shok
Stamina:
What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Left_bar_bleue6/6What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:42 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Grrr! Never! I will continue in this fight to the bitter end!

Besides, as a Pariah, I probably have some sweet secret skills that none of you know about!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?   What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the secret to the pharoh's electric powers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Action Jones-
Jump to: