Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of Havoc Jack?

Go down 
+6
DaMavster
Red Claw
Edge
Zagabeenie
MishMish
Sage
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
Return of Havoc Jack? Left_bar_bleue8/8Return of Havoc Jack? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Return of Havoc Jack? Empty
PostSubject: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 3:34 pm

Is Havoc Jack ever coming back? I thought he was like the new Action Jones of the new season, or was he like a one time appearance thingy Question
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:03 pm

I wonder the same thing... I wouldn't mind seeing more of Havoc... not that I haven't loved where the most recent episodes have gone. They rock my socks off!

bounce <----- This is me... I've had a bit too much sugar.

Edit: Typo Embarassed

Last edited by on Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
Return of Havoc Jack? Left_bar_bleue8/8Return of Havoc Jack? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:16 pm

Correct me if im wrong, but i do believe you just said "I WOULD mind seeing more of him" I might not have it word for word, but the point is it sounds as though you dont want to see anymore of him. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:21 pm

Woopse!! affraid I can't believe that typo I did! Shocked SO sorry I ment so say wouldn't! I am now offically embarrassed by my lack of typing skills! Embarassed

I have officially edited my post! And I'll say it again...

I wouldn't mind seeing Havoc again.

No <---- Here I am shaking my head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:24 pm

Dont worry, it was only 2 letters. I dont think you have to be in such shame of yourself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:29 pm

But 2 letter hand make such a BIG difference!! (Also I tend to be a tad bit over reactive! Wink Just ask those who know me!)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:35 pm

Hahahaha.. I see how it is. Ummm.......Yep. (I'm trying to post more stuff w/out "squandering" posts so that i can level up and am trying to make them slightly on topic! and if you read a former post you'd get that squandering thing)
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:38 pm

I'm thinking I've read everything that is on the form so yeah... I get the squandering thing... and I am totaly with you in getting the post count up. I am big on post counts... don't ask me why. I'm crazy like that.

But yeah, (on topicness) I am courious about Havoc and weather he has more of a part to play in the Action series.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:51 pm

HOLY CROLE! (pronounced crow,as in crowbar and lee,as in the name. It is a word I invented) IM NOW A MAJOR FAN!!!!!!OH YEAH!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz bounce afro farao Exclamation Exclamation Cool Laughing Smile Very Happy Cool lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Return of Havoc Jack? Left_bar_bleue7/7Return of Havoc Jack? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 12:47 am

Oh, Sage, you make me laugh.

I would also like to see what bigger part Havoc Jack has to play in the world of Action Jones. I'm confident that he will return.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 11:49 am

........If Action Jones will be continued at all......oh well, I suppose he has a good reeason. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:29 pm

I wonder, whatever became of Havoc Jack? Did he fulfill his duty as a respectable citizen and defender of the weak?

Chris?
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
Return of Havoc Jack? Left_bar_bleue7/7Return of Havoc Jack? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:32 pm

We could always call out his name and see if he responds...
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:53 am

Don't we have a rare clip of him somewhere? Or am I breaching Article 6, section XXVI of my contract by mentioning it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:58 am

Send the Silencers!
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
Return of Havoc Jack? Left_bar_bleue9/9Return of Havoc Jack? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:37 pm

Havoc? ... Havoc. Ha-voc... havoc...

Ah! I remember! He's The-One-That-None-Shall-Ever-Speak-Of-Again-Ever-Never, right?

Hmmm, yeah. We will have to send the Silencer's against DaMavster!

KILL!
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:38 pm

Oh, we can speak of him, alright. We must just "pretend" that there's a movie of him already made...and not speak of it, too.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 pm

I can hear them at the door. Their quiet footsteps make so little noise that if I didn't know the sound, I would think it to be the rustling of leaves. But no, it is the Silencers...

I've bolted the downstairs locks. All I can do now is wait for daylight. To my right lies my shotgun: a pitiful defense against the terror of a Silencer, but better than nothing. I type this note to you on my laptop in the hope that you will heed my message: breech your contract at your own peril...

Wait! The Silencers have ceased pacing about my house. Perhaps they have gone? Or perhaps they now lie in wait...

A crash! Tinkling glass! Surely the Silencers are not so certain of taking me that they risk exposing themselllllllllfgsdj
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Silencer
Silencer
Silencer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Shok
Stamina:
Return of Havoc Jack? Left_bar_bleue6/6Return of Havoc Jack? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:08 pm

What is with this silencer spoiler thingy?
Back to top Go down
Silencer
Silencer
Silencer

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Return of Havoc Jack? Left_bar_bleue6/6Return of Havoc Jack? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Too late...
Back to top Go down
Silencer
Silencer
Silencer

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:34 am

Can't kill a ninja in his sleep fool!
Back to top Go down
Silencer
Silencer
Silencer

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:24 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Havoc Jack?   Return of Havoc Jack? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of Havoc Jack?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Action Jones-
Jump to: