Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series Finale Speculation

Go down 
+3
DaMavster
Red Claw
Edge
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:35 pm

If I were to judge from the newest behind-the-scenes footage and photos, it seems that the movie will contain a scene in which Garfunkel and Red Claw walk seriously and with purpose, lichens will be prominently featured, and a wookie runs amok and vandalizes...a wall.

Also, I would add that the AJ crew seems quite fond of playing "Pooh Sticks," Sam was (I hope) thwarted in his attempts to throw the camera in the water, and Andy has two index fingers.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Good deduction on all fronts...and I see you noticed Sam's great act of treachery at the end of video 9...you can see him about to hurl the expensive camera into the waters below....thankfully he was stopped.

Determined Garfunkle and Red Claw...for sure...Lichens yes. Wookies...not so much.

But there are still so many questions...right? Like....whats that strange glowing room Insanity is in? Why is Action Jones on the ground on the bridge? Who is that cannon armed fiend? (or friend??) Why are Insanity and Edge going to Kumchatka's base? Where is Kumchatka? (has a picture of him even surfaced yet?).....hopefully these will all be answered......Soon.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:12 pm

I would have gotten away with it too! If it wasn't for those meddling kids and their talking hamster!
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:33 am

Yes...Bunkins the hamster...that's what I was talking about...
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Here's something:

Consider, if you will, Azerberjan - - how he was long supposed to be nothing but a mechanical creation from a failed government project. Who did he turn out to be? None other than Action Jones. Will the series finale unveil any similarly shocking plot twists?

Now, I realize that Kumchatka has been revealed to be Gregory Wilkins, but perhaps there will be some other incredible revelation about the nefarious fiend that no fan will see coming...

So, as there are relatively few of us who know nothing of the plot and are actually able to speculate, shall we try to discover what unexpected turns the finale may take?

I'm gonna go think about that now...
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Here's something that I'm just going to throw out there. Is it possible that the Kumchatka the heroes are currently fighting is not the original one? What if he is actually a descendant of one of the heroes? You know we might do it. If nothing else than just to parody the classic Darth Vader line "Luke. I. AM your father." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:
Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Action Jones wrote:
If nothing else than just to parody the classic Darth Vader line "Luke. I. AM your father." Rolling Eyes

I thought we already parodied that in the episode Project Azerberjan? Of course, far be it that we wouldn't milk a joke for all it's worth and more. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Ok....well, its the beginning of March guys

We have EXACTLY 2 months before the movie is either released or.....(hopefully not) placed in indefinite limbo. Lets hope for the first of those two options. Wink

Just thought I'd let people know....

See you all later...
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Quote :
placed in indefinite limbo.

THAT is something I REFUSE to allow...
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:13 am

How horrible...forever forced to bend backwards and walk under an ever-lowering bar... No I would not wish that on my worst enemy.

C'mon guys!! Let's rally together and finish this thing right!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Yes Sam, thats the spirit!
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 pm

So...this rallying...is it taking place?

Just let me know if you need me to drive out there and employ my mad skills in the art of motivation. Or I could guilt trip everyone. Just think about how long the fans have been looking forward to this movie, and with what patience and anticipation we have been awaiting its release rabbit

Do what you can.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:20 am

Rallying is taking place, believe me.

Right now we have roughly 4 days of filming to finish up the FINAL BATTLE and about 2 days of filming to knock out the last few talking scenes. Add one buffer day to that, plus multiple days of editing....and it will be close. But HOPEFULLY we'll be done by May1....or at least the end of finals week....

Its really all up to God though, if He wants it done, thats what'll happen.

Hopefully you can make it out here for the premiere, Zag!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Finale Speculation   Series Finale Speculation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Finale Speculation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2