Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Icelandicville

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
Icelandicville Left_bar_bleue9/9Icelandicville Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Icelandicville is, from all I've been able to understand, Action's home town. What is it like? Big city, small village? Rough, tough, fighting people, or happy homebodies? Mountanous region or flat cornfields? Is it close to the russian bahoonies or the trans-siberian antarctic?
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
Icelandicville Left_bar_bleue7/7Icelandicville Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:36 pm

well...that's...um...chief?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:33 am

I'd say you'll have a good idea of what it looks like....an who it's inhabitants are....by this spring...

AND

An Action Jones world map is in the works as well, so all of your geographical questions will be answered.

Transiberian, the Russian Bahoonies, Icelandicville, Sub-Saharan-Antarctic, Atlantis, Pharaoh's tomb, etc, etc....plus there's a number of new locations in the new movie.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:22 am

coolio duelio
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Let me tell you something Red Claw...I always get excited when there's a new post, so I think to myself "hey, lets see what someone has to say..." but i come here and what do I find..?? an entire post comprised simply of "coolio duelio"....thats it. No imput, no questions, no furthering of the discussion....simply those two words....

But its ok, Ninjas are men of few words, so, I guess I should be thankful for what I get eh?

Thats all....you're still cool in my book
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:38 pm

Chief, you must understand, I am a listener, not a talker...I listen, give my consent (or discent), and then I go on my way....
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
Icelandicville Left_bar_bleue9/9Icelandicville Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Haha... my thoughts exactly, Chief. We still like you, though, Vermillion Claw.

I am excited about that world map. Will it be done before the movie comes out, or not? Also, a thought - could we include the Timeline and World Map in the DVD Set that we'll be making at the end?
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:28 pm

I also would like to have some behind-the-scenes interviews with everyone who has been involved with the movies.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 am

Well, if all goes as I plan (and there's NO guarantee for that) the DVD will have ample special features that include behind the scenes, music videos, and cast interviews. The DVD set would come with 2, maybe 3 DVDs with all 21 movies on it. it would be in a nice, proffesional DVD case w/ a top quality, glossy Adobe illustratored cover. And it would come with a pamphlete that has the World map, the timeline, and possibly bios on it.....

But....thats only my dream right now, what i just explained is LOTS of hours of work so...we'll see, its up to God really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Icelandicville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icelandicville   Icelandicville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icelandicville
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Action Jones-
Jump to: