Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!

Go down 
+10
Nick Sterling.
melicious
Edge
Zagabeenie
Dinkish
Insanity Tim
MishMish
Action Jones
Chief
DaMavster
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 3:22 pm

i don't know... define "weird freaks" What a Face Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 7:59 pm

I believe he's referring to freak as some sort of wierd non-Christian person w/ strange and false beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 8:00 pm

Actually, this whole topic doesn't make sense anymore, because the forum doing pretty good! Wink
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 10:05 am

Actually, I think that this topic is still relevant being as how NO ONE IS REALLY POSTING ANYTHING!!!
C'mon guys, start posting. Don't make me beg...more.
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 9:48 am

Hey I'm doing my best here but it's kind a hard to talk to my self

Mishmish: Insanity Tim Rocks!!

Mishmish: Yes I have to agree with you there Mishmish

Mishmish: So do you think he should be brought back?

Mishmish: Hmm, I don't know, it'd be kinda nice but I don't think it's happening

Mishmish: Yeah I think I agree with you

See? Not the gretest discussion there. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Forum Post Dredging!

Post Number Increasing!

Wink
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm

*Explosion of light as the forum administrator appears, followed by a deafening boom*

"Hear me Garfunkel and heed my words! Should you continue this dark path of forum dredging, I shall wield terrible and powerful PHP scripts against you, destroying what you treasure most: your post totals!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:12 pm

I am above post number increasing in order to become the greatest poster yet! Of course, I am...for I am a Moderator, and I would do nothing to compromise the integrity of our forums!
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:16 pm

sounds like you are going to give Garfunkel an STD mav....
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:17 pm

That would be rather uncouth!
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Red Claw wrote:
sounds like you are going to give Garfunkel an STD mav....

"Be forewarned Red Claw. You are as guilty as Garfunkel! The PHP scripts can just as easily be turned against you!"
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 pm

This post that I'm putting right here, right now is devoid of any sort of merit or value except to put it here so that the world knows that this thought did indeed live in my head even if it was only for a few moments....that and it's increasing my post total. Hurray for run-on sentences!!
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:24 pm

No! DaMavster! Kill my post count number?!?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:51 am

Ok...back on topic-sort of.

Which Insanity Tim do you like better? What are the differences between them? the similarities?

I for one like the clone better, even though he seems much more free and less in control of himself...it seems like he also has a more serious side, a side bound to duty...
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:13 pm

That may be true, but if you were paying attention to what Kortisol...Kortaid?...Kortsakoff! (still having trouble with that) anyway, if you remember, he said that the clone is a perfect copy of the original. By that, I think that the current Insanity Tim is acting as the original would have. I should know. I am his cousin after all.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Well, that does make sense since we only saw the other Insanity in...3 episodes.

Though it doesn't make for very fun debate.

Plus, if you ask the current Insanity about the prior one...well....he's got a fairly high opinion of him.
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Hahaha... what if there is actually like, 20 Insanities stored away somewhere. Everytime one dies, it sends an EMP pulse to the Insanity Factory on Pluto (which, by the way, is no longer a planet, and thus is not under the intense scrutiny that it used to be under. So - it is now possible to hide aforementioned Insanity Factory there, whereby before, it was far more difficult.). This EMP pulse hits that factory and activates the cloning process, releasing one stored clone and creating a fresh one for storage.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 am

Howwwwwww do you come up with this stuff?
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:16 am

Why would they need 20 when it automatically creates a new one and sends one? It must take a little bit of time to clone, but not the amount of time to go from Pluto (which I do not agree should not be a planet) to earth?
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:29 am

No, no. The factory instantly teleports the clone to earth, so the transit time is next to nil. And those extra 19 clones? They're the failed clone attempts (not every clone attempt works you know). Insanity can have them beamed to his current location. Basil and Black Baron are both just imperfect Insanity clones (I guess we'll never know how Crony #1 hacked into the InsaniNet and beamed Black Baron to earth under his control). The Insanity Factory also produces a variety of weapons and tools that can be beamed to Insanity (again, somehow Crony #1 hacked the InsaniNet so that Insanity's request for a weapon was scrambled in such a way to produce a weapon in a box. Ah, that Crony #1).

Or Insanity uses Black Magic. Either or. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:54 am

Actually, Insanity has the ability to phase in and out of higher spatial dimensions. So, all his weapons are stored right next to him on a fourth dimensional plane (4th dimension of space, time is an underlying dimension ehre that they are all within).

As for a cloning factory.....make a fan fic Smile It'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:25 pm

Well... I'd thought about writing fan fiction before, but the TPC side of me won't let me. You see, you have to know your audience and what they want: that's a TPC law. And, well, most of the people on the forum have no patience to read 2 sentences, let alone a 5000 word fanfic. pig

It's the same reason that I haven't tried writing an online novel (a new chapter or so every week), because no one would read it unless it was distilled into a comic, had pictures, and took no longer than 20 seconds to read. Sad

The world hates to read. I love to write/create... Sadness...

"He who swings his club first, is the last standing" - Nak saying
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Ah, but "He who gets hit last must needs stand further away!"

I think you should write a fanfic. I'd read it.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Hello? Is this thing on?
*Taps microphone*
Anybody out there?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Yes, yes, we are here...

I'm just afraid hype for Action Jones has died down a bit...now that we're not filming every week like we were in the good times....before the empire...aka, cold weather.

But have no fear, the production team at Zurgathon Inc. is hard a twork putting together the final installment of the series....in time....all in good time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!   This forum is deader than Insanity Tim! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This forum is deader than Insanity Tim!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next