Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever wondered...

Go down 
+5
Zagabeenie
DaMavster
Chief
Red Claw
Action Jones
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Have you ever wondered... Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:26 pm

Have you guys ever wondered about any of the characters in the Action Jones universe? For example: Where did Action get his hat and costume and why does he continue to wear them? How is Insanity able to materialize objects? Just post your questions here. You never know if...or how they may be answered (MOVIES!!!)
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
Have you ever wondered... Left_bar_bleue7/7Have you ever wondered... Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:02 pm

Why is cheif's hair so large, eh?
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:31 pm

Okay...so I see that a lot of people have looked at this and not offered any ideas...nice. Well, how about this one...the mother of all Action Jones questions...why did the Chief really go crazy during the season 1 finale?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Chief went crazy for a number of reasons....

1) Jealousy. Action was becoming the greatest battler and fighter ever and Chief felt bested.

2) Drunk with Power...or, basically, he wanted the strength that the glasses gave action.

3) Mid-life Crisis. As Chief surveyed his life he realized his life had been fruitless. it was then that memories of the invincible sword returned to his mind. Perhaps he could find the sword and become immortal? There was no information on the sword except from a shifty character named Kortzakoff. Through morse code communication, Kortzakoff agreed to reveal the sword's location if the Chief would help him with a project he was working on...Chief agreed, not knowing that the sword was already claimed by another...And thus, the Chief attempted to set Action up, hoping he would be wounded. After which, he planned to deliver his former ally to Kortzakoff. However, we all know what happend...don't we....

I mean....maybe thats how it went down.....one of those options....probably
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Have you ever wondered... Left_bar_bleue7/7Have you ever wondered... Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:23 am

I'm going with whole mid-life crisis theory myself....
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 am

I might believe the drunk part. The "with power" part...not so much.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:
Have you ever wondered... Left_bar_bleue8/8Have you ever wondered... Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:36 am

Action Jones wrote:
Okay...so I see that a lot of people have looked at this and not offered any ideas...nice. Well, how about this one...the mother of all Action Jones questions...why did the Chief really go crazy during the season 1 finale?

It's simple. Chief went crazy because he was attacked by the Tenacious Foliage Beast of the Gobi Rainforest when he was only 2. The event left him with emotional scars: scars that resurfaced with the emergence of Action Jones. If only the Chief could harness the powers that Jones wielded, then he might vanquish the TFBotGR and rid himself of the hideous nightmares, forever.

Or he was just always slightly nuts. I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:39 am

Like I said drunk or in some other way impaired. Ever notice how he likes leaves a lot....?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:30 am

He likes leaves and other foliage because in his younger days he studied under the Master Shamiwok who taught him that plants many times have a life of their own...secrets to tell that they've gathered from their long, collective life here on earth....like the singing tree. And, when Chief was crazy for a time, he took out his anger in destroying some of the plants around him....
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:55 pm

Cheif is right, if you listen, the foliage will tell you secrets no one else could....
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:01 pm

So he killed sentient plants for his own gain?
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:41 pm

not exactly...he didn't kill them...just relocated the offspring...
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:06 am

Chief wrote:
He likes leaves and other foliage because in his younger days he studied under the Master Shamiwok who taught him that plants many times have a life of their own...secrets to tell that they've gathered from their long, collective life here on earth....like the singing tree. And, when Chief was crazy for a time, he took out his anger in destroying some of the plants around him....

Chris, when I read this, I heard you saying it in my head, and I laughed out loud.....

...then I thought about cobs...

...and a platypus.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:34 am

Blast...I just lost the game.

and good news, Cobs are on the rise, soon they'll be taken off the endangered species list...maybe in a few years the venerable sport of Cob hunting will be back in full swing....who knows?
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Cobs were one of the best inventions ever conceived Chris!
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
Have you ever wondered... Left_bar_bleue9/9Have you ever wondered... Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:11 pm

Hahahaha...

I think Chief was secretly being mind-controlled by either Azerbaijan, Korzekoff, or perhaps Kamchatka himself!
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Nono...he is too dumb for that...it would never work...
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:56 pm

Perhaps he went to the wrong leaves for advice. You know, the four-leafed kind. Maybe they clouded his judgement...in smoke...*wink* *wink*
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:26 am

Wow...never again action....
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
Have you ever wondered... Left_bar_bleue9/9Have you ever wondered... Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 pm

mmhhmmm... nmmhhmm... yeah..... I know what kind of leaves those....... are.....

.... pretty flowers....

....yeah, I always knew Chief was a hippie!...
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:06 pm

Yeah, Chief's past seems to be both colorful and varied. As near as I can tell he's been a battler, fighter, spy, pirate, botanist, criminal mastermind,...senator...whoops! I got a little carried away there!
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Oh, going senile, eh Action?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Have you ever wondered... Left_bar_bleue8/8Have you ever wondered... Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Hmmm, sounds just like Insanity's resume'.
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Edge wrote:
Hmmm, sounds just like Insanity's resume'.

Well, they are cousins...

Moved to Action Jones section

Last edited by DaMavster on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:22 pm

This is true...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever wondered...   Have you ever wondered... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever wondered...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Action Jones-
Jump to: