Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here's a little game.......

Go down 
+8
Revan
DaMavster
MishMish
Insanity Tim
Chief
Edge
Dinkish
Zagabeenie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 4:23 pm

Oh, well, you see,

I used to watch Ninja Turtles on TV when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 4:29 pm

A TV, eh? I once dropped a TV on my little sister.

It's a true story. They don't let me carry heavy objects around the house any more.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 4:31 pm

For real? That's intense!

I don't have a little sister, but I do have a younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 4:34 pm

I have a little brother; he's letting my borrow his super shweet paintball gun so I can play on Sunday. Twisted Evil

p.s. You're going to be late for dinner...I'm going to be late for dinner. But we're both on here.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 4:37 pm

It's true.......

My brother does not have a paintball gun, but he does have a BB gun, with which he once shot a bat in our house.

I have pictures.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 1:22 am

My dad once killed a bat with my shoe, but he didn't tell me until I had already worn it the next day with little skeletal chunks on it.

But I don't have pictures.

That stupid rap. "Like I dig mud, like I dig mud, like I dig mud"....it won't get out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 2:07 am

Wow, I really don't have a follow-up for skeletal chunks.

Yes, I too have those infernal words circulating endlessly through my mind.

And yes, I am coming to brunch, but my email is full of random rapness, so I couldn't reply to you. However, you should call me in the morning just to make sure I get up in time. Darn you.

"Dance, Insanity, Dance!!"
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 9:42 am

Yeah, sorry, that whole chunks thing was kind of a party killer. No one really wants to talk about bat chunks. What was I thinking?...Oh well. Guess you can't win 'em every time.

Oh man, I had a dream about you and me becoming rappers. Shocked I wish I was lying. I'll tell you at brunch, I think you'll love it.

Okay, well, I had to get up early anyways, so I'll give you a ring in a few hours. See you at 12:15 (is it? yeah?). There will be more rapping of the embarrassing sort, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 11:46 am

I just listened to it again this morning and got really embarrassed for a minute....but then I laughed really hard and got over it.

.......So, hey.....anymore tripods we missed or anything?

Man! I just thought about a platypus....and a tripod...and the fact that my heart is beating.....This has gone too far Smile
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 11:56 am

Yeah, I know what you mean...I listened to it and awkward-laughed my way through it. It is kind of embarrassing. Luckilly, we've already come to the conclusion that we're lame and we know it, making us actually not lame.

Or something. I like listening to the clip of us that Camille recorded while we didn't know it- "Well, I'll tell you something, Action Jones is fantast-... wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 12:02 pm

That is my philosophy exactly.

I like this part:
"Who's your favorite character?"
"I like da Chief, he's cool, and............................stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 1:36 pm

I don't know if I love or am devastated by the fact that Ray thought my voice was mixed. No, it's my real voice. Embarassed Oh man. Thank goodness the camera was at Faith, we might've done something we would have REALLY regretted, like gotten the dance moves on tape.

Hey, here's a thought. Is there any way to wander back on topic? I feel really bad for conquering this thing.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 1:57 pm

BACK ON TOPIC: If you listen really carefully you can hear a car horn beep right after Insanity says "Thats what anyone gets who messes with my cousin..." and...its kinda funny

BACK OFF TOPIC:...I woke up this morning hearing "Like I dig mud, Like I dig mud, Like I dig mud...." over and over in my head Shocked
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:
Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 1:59 pm

STILL OFF TOPIC:

Sorry, but you weren't hearing that in your head. My roomate and I were listening to it. Loudly. And laughing. Alot. Well, not alot. But more than I do when I'm, say, drinking pop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 2:44 pm

Sort of on topic: alright, 1) I always find myself wondering where that fantastic tarp for Jedidiah Jones comes from, and 2), at the end of that episode, someone says something like, "Well, fellas, that's fun. Woo!" It always makes me laugh pretty hard. Always.

Not really on topic: We actually got a new rap going at lunch that sticks in the head EVEN WORSE than "like I dig mud". It's, "Like I dig platypus." Which means every time you spit that rap, you're losing the platypus game.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 2:48 pm

...and, I'd guess, every time you think about you're raps from last night, you'll think about the platypus rap, causing you to loose that game, and then creating a chain reaction, making you loose every game that you are currently playing...
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 3:01 pm

Yes, and it really is ridiculous....and lame....but ever so much fun.......kind of......yeah.

How many games are we even up to?? 6? 20? 87? I can't keep track anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 3:17 pm

Who knows? I sure don't.

I just thought I'd be the first to express my enthusiasm regarding the latest episodes and their potential tripod content. I think you all know what I mean.

Oh man, I love it. The tripping-over-the-tripod thing, that is, so not subtle it's almost sneaky. Almost. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:09 pm

Edge wrote:
Well, if you change the name to "Find the Tripod" I will be able to play, and of course, the only way that I can find it without spotting it first is by running into it. In that case, I would fall down, amass large amounts of bruises, and probably break a bone or something. Personally, I think you are discriminating against the injured, disabled, elderly, and blind.

Blind Edge's newfound skills are more amazing than ever. I bet he could almost play this "Spot the tripod" game now. It's almost like he can see...... scratch

I spy the tripod that Edge ran into (because he can't see, he's just been training).
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/8Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 6:40 pm

Whoah! I had forgotten that I wrote that, but I...I didn't realize that...that I had said that until you said that. Me writing that a couple months ago and the actual accident weeks later were from separate schools of thought (mine and Chris's, respectively). Wow, it was almost like I had fore-"sight", but I don't. I've just been training, but it's evident that I still need work...
Back to top Go down
Revan
Major Fan
Revan

Number of posts : 28
Location : Apartment near Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:22 am

I don't know where you guys are going to go with the whole "Edge is blind and in training" thing, but it would be totally sweet if he just stayed blind but regained his prowess in battle. A blind ninja who could kick your butt is way more intimidating than a ninja who could see that could kick your butt. Maybe Edge could go to some guy that could teach him how to enhance his hearing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Fourth-Times-a-Charm/302503469
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:30 pm

I agree, but who ever said I lost my prowess in battle? I never had any to begin with...

Anyway, what is so intimidating about ninjas is that you are not supposed to see them. When they can't see you either, it makes it doubly intimidating...
Back to top Go down
Revan
Major Fan
Revan

Number of posts : 28
Location : Apartment near Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 2:14 pm

ptch, Edge is the baddest of the bad!! I mean, Edge is one of the only people that fight with a real weapon lol.

With the new episodes, I am kinda lost. I mean, who is the villain right now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Fourth-Times-a-Charm/302503469
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 8:16 pm

Hey is that name Revan like the Revan in Knights of the Old Republic. Because thats one of the best games Ive ever played.
Back to top Go down
KG Editor
Official Forum Historian
KG Editor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:12 pm

Azerberjan is. While he is a robot and so does have to follow some sort of behavior code, he has gone rampant and turned against the Chief. No one knows what he is truly capable of, but they do know he is nearly impossible to destroy.

The Chief seems to have gotten over some of his hatred and insanity and is trying to stop Azerberjan, no matter who he has to team with.

No one knows where the Pharaoh is, but that just makes it all the more frightening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a little game.......   Here's a little game....... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's a little game.......
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next