Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chinese Movies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Chinese Movies Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Movies   Chinese Movies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 11:11 pm

How many of you like good old fashion straight from hong kong chinese movies. Personally i think there the tops. I think that chinese movies are the best movies on earth. Even if the dubbing make no sence. I really like sub-titles because i think there more similar to the true diolague. But I really would like toio here what everyone else thinks. elephant
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
Chinese Movies Left_bar_bleue8/8Chinese Movies Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Chinese Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Movies   Chinese Movies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 8:53 am

I like them sometimes. Sometimes they're a little wierd but cool. Though I disagree about dubbing. I think it's hilarious that it sometimes doesn't even make sense! pirat
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Chinese Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Movies   Chinese Movies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 3:49 pm

I just had to relay my enjoyment of good ol' chinese movies as well....man-o-man, theres somthing extra cool about a guy saying some completely non-sensical thing, with all the wrong intonations on his words, and not even matching the movement of his mouth...then to have him go flying through the air and beat up a gange of ruffians that are attacking his kung-foo school....yup...thats good times
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Chinese Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Movies   Chinese Movies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 4:00 pm

Chinese movies are really what gave Christopher all the great inspiration to make the fights in the Nick Sterling movies. We would watch seens of the movies to get into the fighting mood. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chinese Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Movies   Chinese Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chinese Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Everything Goes-
Jump to: