Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Nick Sterling

Go down 
+8
Chief
Dinkish
Action Jones
Zagabeenie
MishMish
Nick Sterling.
Edge
Sage
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BettyBoneroo
BettyBoneroo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-30

The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:56 pm

Oh yeah! Pharaoh is going down! And what was the name of the other villain, Chief?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 12:17 pm

The other villian who's helping the Pharoah? Thats Baron VonLaserbrain, and the villian from Nick Sterling this summer is Fi Shu Lito. The Baron, as you know , is a crazy farmer/scientist who's base is in a hay loft that has a secret ladder extending into the stratosphere. And Fi Shu Lito...well, you'll just have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 5:01 pm

Funny thing, Zurgathon is playing on the family tv as I speak...er...type.

The Black Pearl of Calcutta, you say? I'll have to take a look at that, now that I'm curious.

I'm really excited for the 4th of July too, though poor Yetti Helga...she really hasn't had much of a chance to try out her secret weapon. Oh well. Guess you can't win 'em...every time.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 6:55 pm

A little jealous of your Lucas family dvds and unknown villains....and I am of the oppinion that whether or not they actually would, everyone should appreciate Zurgathon humor.

I know I do.

P.S. Right now I can hear Vonstrowskyn saying "Black Pearl of Calcutta" in my head, and it's making me laugh out loud.

P.S.S. Hooray for my 100th post! Bring on the ultra fandom!

P.S.S.S. Let's not forget all the variations of Zurgathon quotes that we use. They're so versitile:

"Feels good to stop traveling through Florida." Or, better yet, "Feels good to stop quoting this line."
Back to top Go down
BettyBoneroo
BettyBoneroo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:11 am

Dinkish - Yetti did use her secret weapon... on Betty's face. Remember? But hopefully she can use it atleast one more time before someone hurts her severely.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 10:27 pm

HAH! That's right. But you can't really blame her, she was just so exciting, it being her first mission and all. And if by "severely hurt" you mean "shamelessly massacred"...yeah...poor Helga.
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:32 pm

I have to admit...it'll be sad to see such a young promising warrior struck down in her prime....too bad, at least she gets one good hit in on Pharoah before she gets moved out to make room for Captain Darnyt...
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 5:08 pm

Admit it. The only thing promising about Helga was that yetti arm, and obviously, it wasn't (or won't be) enough to help her. She's just taking one for the team, making room for the coolest, Darnnyt. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 7:10 pm

Well...she had heart, just wanted to have a mission, to stand for something. Oh well.

It'll be good to have Betty and Darnyt fighting side by side, something that has not yet been recorded on film if my memory serves me correctly...
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:04 pm

It's true. Although there's a good possability that this next week or so some holiday special Betty episodes might get filmed. Smile

I suddenly feel really bad that Betty Boneroo has conquered this topic, as only like 4 of us really know what it even is. (As in me, Trini, Chris, and Ricola-BAM) So...right...anyways...
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:19 pm

....So Nick Sterling is a really cool guy. I wonder how old he's gonna get? because, in 2070 he's 101 and still seems to be getting along fine....it makes one wonder...(and, for an especially funny treat listen to the end of the Nick Sterling 2070 episode, as their leaving, one of the kids asks Nick "what do you eat here?" I find Nicks response pretty comical...)
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:33 pm

Well, you know, the years of movie making have made him jolly (you know, as opposed to booze), so maybe they've also made him...youthful?
Back to top Go down
Garfunkel
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Garfunkel

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Niels Croeus
Stamina:
The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:06 pm

So, Chief....

When are the Zurganthon and Nick Sterling videos going on ActionJones.com!?! You could put them in the "other videos" section...

(:
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Katigame Ryu
Stamina:
The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Yeah...I never got to finish watching them...
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 pm

Well you'll be glad to hear that Nick Sterling: Legend of the Airkat is going online soon under "Other Movies"!

This is the latest in a long line of nick Sterling films but, hey, you must start somewhere eh?

I'll probably put the nick Sterling Christmas Special up too. its a heart warmer.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:25 am

Sweetness...

Also, it said that Chris' Halo film was on there, but it wasn't...
Back to top Go down
DaMavster
Supreme Forum Potentate
DaMavster

Number of posts : 190

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Magthol
Stamina:
The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 am

Where does it say that the Chris Halo film is up there? Forum or site? Cause the forum is out of date on that point. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewtpowell.com
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:11 pm

No, it was of recent activity...
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Check out Nick Sterling and the Legend of the Airkat in the other movies section! It's good times for all.
Back to top Go down
Red Claw
Forum Pariah
Forum Pariah
Red Claw

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:16 am

OK!
Back to top Go down
Chief
Keeper of the Forum
Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Don't let the 29 min runtime frighten you! Hopefully you'll enjoy it all, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me because pretty much every character in that movie has a long history attatched to them.

If reception is good for Airkat, I may put up the Christmas Special....actually, I'll probably do that anyway, I just wanted to sound more official.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:59 pm

Alright, Edge has used his cyber skills to put "Nick Sterling Saves Christmas" up as well. Huzzah!

Can Nick Sterling defeat Lousbard the planet hopping intergalactic pirate bent on the destruction of Christmas? For millenia St. Nicholas has stood in the gap to defend that hallowed day...but this year things are different. What will hapen!? You'll have to watch to find out!
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Woah! I'm signed in as Dinkish, but I'm really the Chief...how strange.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:33 pm

I'm glad I know what's going on. Otherwise, that would have been either really strange or awkward. Maybe both.
Back to top Go down
Action Jones
Keeper of the Forum
Action Jones

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:07 pm

I think that it's both strange and awkward...but then again, it's D.A. Chief we're talking about. That's right, I'm using your full name Demetrius Artaxerxes Chief!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Nick Sterling   The Legend of Nick Sterling - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Nick Sterling
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Other Movies-
Jump to: