Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's with the leaves??

Go down 
+2
Dinkish
Zagabeenie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
What's with the leaves?? Left_bar_bleue7/7What's with the leaves?? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

What's with the leaves?? Empty
PostSubject: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:15 pm

So, we were talking about this at lunch today, but what is it with the Chief and leaves and grass and stuff?? Just why does he love them so much? I count at least 4 times, maybe more, that he just grabs these handfuls of them and throws them into the air.

Is there a history behind this?

Or any theories as to exactly what his preoccupation with them is all about?

I must know.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:18 pm

No joke.

Let's count them.

In the season finale, when he's leaning on the outhouse, he plays with that stick/branch thing.

In the latest episode, he randomly picks grass and tosses it in the air.

In the "Return to Action" episode, when he's climbing out of the creek thing, he grabs that random tree branch and breaks it.

What is the truth behind this leafy plant bit?
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
What's with the leaves?? Left_bar_bleue7/7What's with the leaves?? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:19 pm

There's another time in the season opener when he's just walking along and he grabs some off a tree.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:22 pm

Ooh, ooh, not to mention to the random tossing of leaves in the latest episode where he says something to the affect of, "These leaves are beautiful" after Pharaoh mentions his fall motif.
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:25 pm

Maybe he has a vendetta against leaves or something. Like . . . maybe they killed his parents . . .

That was really dumb, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
What's with the leaves?? Left_bar_bleue8/8What's with the leaves?? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:27 pm

The Chief himself says that it is neat that you have picked up on little things like this.

Maybe it is just a quirk of his evilness/insanity?
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:29 pm

Or instead of a vendetta, it's a comfort thing. Leaves were his only companion as a child and now he must....acknowledge them?

No worries, Zag. That sounded pretty dumb too.

Edge, where IS the chief? He needs to visit the little people in the forum and make his voice known. You can quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:34 pm

Amen. Someone with the title Chief needs to make himself known.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
What's with the leaves?? Left_bar_bleue8/8What's with the leaves?? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:34 pm

The Chief made an anit-forum vow for this week to focus on spiritual matters, so come this weekend perhaps we may hear from Chris. No promises, though.

(Why does this sound like I am his receptionist, or maybe his puppeteer?)
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:36 pm

I have it!!! The chlorophyll seeps into his hands when he touches it and it gives him extra super Powers.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:37 pm

Receptionists get good pay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:38 pm

....or....not....leafy super powers. I like the idea of a vendetta a bit more.

Well, good for him. And we'll stop using your receptionist skills now, you can go about your merry ninja way....
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:38 pm

Haha superPowers . . . I get it Smile
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:41 pm

wow. good thinking Zag rendeer
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:47 pm

You witty little woman.

We should play a game of Insanity Tim puns.

(Melicious, Zag....I just lost the game.)
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:49 pm

Dang it!!! You made ME lose the game!!!
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:50 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Its all slick's fault. I randomly lose the game. Like when I set my alarm or if I'm checking to see what time it is... arg...we should get Chief and Edge to beat him up.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:52 pm

Or the ghost of Insanity Tim. Now that's scary.

I hate this ridiculous game. Suspect It resumes at 10:22.

Now, back to leaves...err....
Back to top Go down
Insanity Tim
Ethereal Bardic One
Insanity Tim

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:24 pm

I think the Chief has a fascination with the leaves for psychological reasons. Early in life, the Chief's brother, a.k.a. Sirius, often bullied and beat up the Chief. As a result, the Chief learned to fear his brother. He always dreaded coming home from school because he knew that Sirius would be outside the house in piles and piles of leaves waiting to beat up the Chief. The Chief now feels such a hatred for his brother that he feels that must destroy any leaves near him in order to avenge himself.

On a side note, the Chief learned to fight after Sirius left so that he couldn't be beat up and bullied by him or anyone else again.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:26 pm

What happened to Sirius and these mountainous piles of leaves? I love a good story.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:04 pm

After the Power grew in Chief then he beat up Sirius and made him eat leaves. He ate so many leaves that a seed formed, sprouted and Sirius grew into a tree. The leaves that Chief crunches with his hands are Sirius' fallen leaves.
Back to top Go down
Insanity Tim
Ethereal Bardic One
Insanity Tim

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:09 pm

From what I know, Sirius ran away from home when he was 20. He started his own gang, the Serpentine Swordsmen. They worked primarily out of their base in Nevada, one hundred miles from what would become Kookaburra Foundation. His gang grew quite powerful, extending its realm to East Asia. However, the Chief knew all this and sought to destroy Sirius and his gang. So he started Kookaburra Foundation and recruited Action Jones to fight Sirius and his gang. Action and the Chief made quite the pair and broke the power of Sirius.

However, Action's power grew too great for the Chief. So, just as the Chief and Action were about to finish off Sirius with the awakening of Azerberjan, the Chief felt that he had to kill Action before Action grew too powerful. So Chief sent Action to confront Edge, hoping Edge would kill Action. As we all know, the plan failed, Action and Edge met, and the Chief was sent to jail.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:12 pm

I have to pity the chief, really.

I had to think through that. A lot. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Insanity Tim
Ethereal Bardic One
Insanity Tim

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:16 pm

As for the glasses, the government gave them to the Chief to watch him. He had embezzled a lot of funds and smuggled in weapons to supply his organization and speed up its growth.

The Chief thought that the glasses were from a fellow smuggler. This "smuggler" told Chief that they would provide secret powers to the wearer. The Chief immediately thought that these could be used to speed the destruction of Sirius' gang.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: DISCLAIMER   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:32 pm

DISCLAIMER: The previous story (Sirius vs. Chief) from Insanity Tim was purely the speculation of Mr. Andrew Vitaliti. We must distinguish that the said story is not Action Jones Canon. Only the movies provide the story. No other source.

However, it was a good story, and I liked it.

The Action Jones Canon originates from the noggin' of Mr. Chris Powers, and he creates the story just prior to filming. No one, including Mr. Powers, has the full understanding of where the story will lead; although we do sometimes receive some minor revelations.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with the leaves??   What's with the leaves?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with the leaves??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Action Jones Forum :: Action Jones-
Jump to: