Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!

Go down 
+9
MishMish
DaMavster
Sage
Insanity Tim
Edge
McCughan
Dinkish
Zagabeenie
melicious
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-14

Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:47 pm

I think you need an afro like this afro
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:48 pm

I reminded her about it at dinner. It definately even made the Vitaliti man die....

Er, no, thanks, I'll pass on the fro-ness. I think Edge needs a fro like that. Subtle, ninja like.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:48 pm

I will plung you back into the darknesssss!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Olaf Itzal
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:50 pm

Sadly, Edge's thin hair isn't conducive to fro's, else he might have one Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:50 pm

Can I just say we are doing a fantastic job of completely dominating this board? Pathetic, that's what we are. At least we did what we set out to do.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:51 pm

They should make a soundtrack with all the awesome music and quotes too. bounce
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:52 pm

try one of those creams advertized on tv to bring back thick hair. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:52 pm

Then there's only one alternative.

Mohawk. Yes, I'm pretty sure a mohawk also qualifies as a contributor to ninja prowess. Next episode, we expect Insanity Tim alive, and Edge with a mohawk. You need to discuss this with monsieur Powers immediately.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:53 pm

Yeah, there's a good thought- where on earth does some of that awesome celtic music come from? Is that more secrecy?
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:55 pm

Hmmm, now a mohawk does have some possibilities...

Things get worse before they get better....
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:55 pm

when did they say the next episodes are out?
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:56 pm

is a mohawk worse or better
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:57 pm

No, celtic music is no secret. In fact we like to share it with anyone!

Most celtic you hear is David Arkenstone, there's some Star Wars music in there, and some of the ochestra music comes from www.ocremix.org and newgounds audio portal.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:58 pm

New episodes won't be out until next semester, although Chris does some Other Movies in the works.

I wasn't talking about the mohawk when I said things get worse before they get better!!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:00 pm

I'm out. The evil powers of PACL have taken over my life. pirat
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:00 pm

Yes, maybe if you do the mohawk, it'll magically turn insanely thick. A fro-hawk. No doubt.

I thought I recognized a few of those pieces...wonderful. Music is one of the first things I picked out on Action Jones. Chris has great taste.

Are we going to see more of Azerberjan, you think?
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:02 pm

Oh, wait, so you're referring to characters dying/living then?

I stick to what I said. There is no character I would be at peace about you guys killing off.

See ya, Melicious. PACL? We have PACL? Drat.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:05 pm

Azerberjan's story hasn't been told in full, and Andrew isn't about to graduate. So, yes, Azerberjan will be back.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:09 pm

And so will Insanity Tim, right?...Right?? Thought so.

You don't happen to know any of the titles of the songs used by Arkenstone, do you? I'd listen to it right from the episode but it would get mingled with those intense fighting noises. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:37 pm

Isn't Coonskin Kurt enough of a replace for Insanity?

Seriously, though, didn't you see Insanity's grave stone at the end of the Season Finale?

The Arkenstone we used was Equis Fair, Quest of Culwch, Road to the Faire, Storm Cry, the Festival, and Behind Walls of Stone, all from the Celtic Book of Days CD. Now, that I think about it, there is some other unkown celtic music we used (i.e., Pharaoh's theme). Sadly, we don't have any song information for those.

If you really want me to, I can send or somehow post a .zip file sampling our music.
Back to top Go down
Insanity Tim
Ethereal Bardic One
Insanity Tim

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:52 pm

Well, I don't know. Coonskin Kurt is kind of a strange, eccentric old man. He might be related to Insanity Tim though....

Now hold on... I'm confused about an earlier post.... Something about the Vitaliti kid being dead because of something said at dinner?

On another note, I think Samurai Gukido needs a fro afro
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:57 pm

Not literally dead- as in, dying with amusement at lunch...you know, our calculations with the Chief's random branch/leaf/grass thing? Come on, you know you were just...er...tickled pink.

I'll admit, Coonskin Kurt is a keeper...but the amusing subtitles and eccentric bit don't make up for Insanity's random noises. Gravestone, shmavestone. No slab of limestone can stop Insanity.

Yeah, I was actually mostly curious about the Pharaoh's song. Hmm. Don't trouble yourself with the zip files, I don't want to be a bother, but thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:58 pm

it would be no trouble at all....
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:01 pm

Weeeellll then.....if you insist. But only if you're sure, and only when you have time.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Keeper of the Forum
Edge

Lore Sheet
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:07 pm

check your e-mail...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next