Action Jones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Action Jones Forum

The official Action Jones forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!

Go down 
+9
MishMish
DaMavster
Sage
Insanity Tim
Edge
McCughan
Dinkish
Zagabeenie
melicious
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-14

Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:46 pm

Nope can't say that I have and I haven't seen stargate or star trek or Matrix or men in black or.....
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/7Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:48 pm

Oh, I have so much to teach you my child.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:48 pm

dinkish should be the "shuddering gift squandering ewok"
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:50 pm

Creeeepppppyyyyyy. Get out of my private messages you hairy, little orangutan.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:51 pm

dink reread what you wrote!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:52 pm

Thanks. That was potentially blush worthy. Embarassed No, that doesn't even do my face justice- this is me. cherry
Back to top Go down
Zagabeenie
Mega Fan
Zagabeenie

Number of posts : 198

Lore Sheet
Lore Character: Krisdiana Cupshigh
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/7Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:53 pm

Ok, people . . . SO off-topic. Go vandalize another thread. This one's all about the INSANITY.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:53 pm

I'm enjoying this squandering business. Dink, How long do you think it will take us to get to 300 so he'll have to think up more fan names?
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:55 pm

hey. no insults on here unless you want Insanity to enter and destroy your mind!!! i'm a cute little organtuan. monkey
Back to top Go down
Insanity Tim
Ethereal Bardic One
Insanity Tim

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:55 pm

There you go Dinkish. I sent you my insanely late response.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:56 pm

I told you, this off topicness thing just suits me. I'm sorry. I squandor everything. Squandor squandor squandor.

So about Insanity Tim. If he's from Hawaii...why does he wear that bizarre head covering?
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:00 pm

because he's partially bald and doesn't want anyone to know.
Back to top Go down
melicious
Great Fan
melicious

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 11:08 pm

My awesome book is calling my name before I hit slumberland, hasta.
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 8:54 pm

I go away for a coupel of day and the forum burst to life! Wow... it was fun reading all 11 pages here.. I lauged quite a bit... the quotes the conversations... I was entertained here! Very Happy

To be "on topic" I would love to see Insanity back. I think the twin idea is funny! I look forward to the next episode!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:00 pm

True......Insanity is one who cant be left out. He must live on!! I nearly wept at the sight of his death.

LONG LIVE INSANITY TIM Exclamation Exclamation bounce Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:48 pm

Yeah. 11 pages in such a short period of time can either be deemed impressive or pathetic. Imthetic. Papressive.

Oh, yeah for advocates of the twin idea, I knew the idea would catch on. The Insanity Tim craze is spreading like a plague.
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 9:54 pm

Meh... 11 pages is neither... what can be counted as Impressive/Pathetic is doing 1000 plus posts in less than 6months! (I accompished that on another forum that I'm on.) Yeah... I'm a computer junkie. Embarassed

But yeah, the twin idea is cool I've been a major fan of Insanity for the longest time! (So it's not exactly a matter of the craze catching on when it comes to me... I've just finaly joined in on the band wagon!)

I remember oh so long ago... when I was back on the CU campus hearing a roumer that Insanity would make it back for another episode... but that is purely and simply a roumer. So I will sit hope and wait for the return of Insanity.
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:06 pm

1000 posts. 6 months. A-mazing. Hats off to you! jocolor

72 posts in 3 days= 24 posts a day.
Avg. 30 days a month for 6 months= 180 days.
24 posts a day for 180 days= 4320 posts.

But I don't see that happening, I think you'll be keeping the record on that one- no worries.

Er, anyways.

I'm going to eventually make it a goal of mine to count the many different voices/noises of Insanity Tim between all the episodes and list them. Smile
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:13 pm

Do consider the amount of post I made is at a very active site. It was a role playing site... so in cluded a lot of writing a small snippet of a story at a time... and I love a good story... not to mention many a Forum games!

I was a major addict... but hats off to you in the 24 posts a day average! geek I don't think I've I can tally up that average!

Good luck to you incounting the sounds! That is a funny idea... you must post your total count and list when you have it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dinkish
Mega Fan
Dinkish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:22 pm

Oh, no no no no, I was not trying to upstage you in any way- I was just saying that I could never actually post that much per day on a regular basis for that long whatsoever, and certainly nothing as meaningful as a story...so, er. Foot in mouth. Yes. I am so inarticulate.

BUT. Back to Insanity Tim in all his insane goodness....
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:27 pm

No, I don't think you were trying upstage me... and I did not mean to do such to your acompisments... I know I could not accompish that many posts here so what you have done is an achievement! But as to the story thing it is a matter of flow... with role playing it's not like the story like we see here... it is more of some one saying something and you making up a responce as a character to the stuff... it is hard to explain but wicked fun!

But yes Insanity and his coolness... I want a return of Insanity!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Great Fan
Sage

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Lore Sheet
Lore Character:
Stamina:
Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8/8Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:27 pm

Very subtle about bringing back the topic, hahahaha.........Umm.... Insanity Tim must return? (does that count?) I think this whole thing is now officially off topic, maybe we could start a new topic about nothing in anything goes?
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 10:58 pm

Not that i have anything against insanity tim, i love the guy, but he is dead. He has been dead for quite some time and i think christopher just wants him to stay dead. But again he is an extreemly cool guy. (sorry if I offend anyone)
Back to top Go down
MishMish
Great Fan
MishMish

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 11:03 pm

No offence taken... I have a feeling that Insanity is to stay dead... but as a fan I can hope and wish. I guess it is sort of like the Harry Potter Fans who refuse to accept the fact that certain characters are in fact dead and will not make a return.
Back to top Go down
Nick Sterling.
Great Fan
Nick Sterling.

Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 11:22 pm

Well how do you think Insanity tim fairs in popularity with Coon-skin Kurt (CSK)? There both amazingly cool. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back insanity Tim!!!!   Bring back insanity Tim!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring back insanity Tim!!!!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next